Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Christmas presents

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Christmas presents

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    GSPmad

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12915.msg248446#msg248446 date=1225541563]
    hi,

gran – http://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/fun-gifts/signs-for-senior-moments.htm
    http://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/humorous-gifts/on-a-roll-sudoku-loo-roll.htm

claire x
    [/quote]

I’m not sure about the signs – it’s possible they might amuse her – she is an odd person.  :crazy: :yes: The loo roll idea is good – but not sudoku – she’s refused to have anything to do with it – but one with quotations on would be absolutely perfect.  ;D Know if there’s anywhere I could get that?

Anonymous

its possible there could be a shop in meadowhall does this kinda stuff ?

GSPmad

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12915.msg248670#msg248670 date=1225617341]
    its possible there could be a shop in meadowhall does this kinda stuff ?
    [/quote]

it is possible… but i hate shopping  >:D so try to plan it in advance so it gets done asap… i don’t do that ‘browsing’ thing unless it’s online – and even then….  😀 i might try their website and see if i can find out from there.  🙂 i’m sure there is some sort of gadget shop.

Diesel73

Good game for elderly people; psp braintraining. Keeps them young  :ok: .

GSPmad

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12915.msg248751#msg248751 date=1225631423]
    Good game for elderly people; psp braintraining. Keeps them young  :ok: .
    [/quote]

My little bruv has that – he could try and make her play it.  ;D But I bet she would refuse or make some feeble attempt and say “I’m no good at it.”  >:D

But that has just made me think – she has amazingly been prepared to try out the Internet after years of refusal…. mother and aunt got her laptop + wireless B\B for her birthday this year. So if there is anything simple I can get for a laptop that might work. Do laptops have CD drives same as normal Pooters?  ??? Would guess it is Vista but can check that with my mother along with the Belgium question.  ;D

Anonymous

hi,

a new laptop – if expensive may have a cd and dvd/re-writer in like mine has (sometimes called combo drives) cheap ones – more likely a CD drive like a normal poota.

what about one of those lap tables – laptops dont actually work that well “on your lap” without burning your legs eventually lol !!  or a proper mouse – sometimes ppl dont like laptop touchpads.

claire x

GSPmad

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12915.msg248789#msg248789 date=1225638349]
    hi,

a new laptop – if expensive may have a cd and dvd/re-writer in like mine has (sometimes called combo drives) cheap ones – more likely a CD drive like a normal poota.

what about one of those lap tables – laptops dont actually work that well “on your lap” without burning your legs eventually lol !!  or a proper mouse – sometimes ppl dont like laptop touchpads.

claire x
    [/quote]

is a thought – will have to check with the mater what the grandmater has and hasn’t got with it. i suspect she was given a proper mouse – don’t think those touch type things go well with rheumaticky hands.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime