Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Claws!!!! (Bain of my life with dogs lol)

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Claws!!!! (Bain of my life with dogs lol)

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Izzie

;D ;D ;D ;D

lol why ot iz? all mine are super duper about feet – not that dex has a choice with the hairy plates he calls feet!!

*Nat*

Bet she’s talking Clumber feet lol…. just think its something you need to be confident with and start as a pup  :agree:

Izzie

Well apart from the fact I cant cut for england, and I am not proud to admit it.

Livia is the worst one, I get the scissors near her and its ‘grumblegrumble’ ‘kisskiss’ (saying sorry) grumblegrumble, kisskiss

Its goes on forever and try to do claws well!!! you would think I was killing her ::)

Jan does her feet for showing, and she is good as gold, only whinging when it comes to claws  :surrender:

Izzie

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=15854.msg279803#msg279803 date=1305058628]
    Bet she’s talking Clumber feet lol…. just think its something you need to be confident with and start as a pup  :agree:
    [/quote]

You win  ;D

hahaha Nat  😀  😀

naughty livs,  :nono: im horrid to mine they get told to shut up and thats about as much attention as i pay to any whinging about feet  😀

Izzie

Did that, didnt work  ::) she goes to jan and anyone else who likes a challenge ;D

lol thats ok i did a yorkie the other day as a favour to an old client – cos the poor things not been done since i did him last july  – apparently he wouldnt even let another groomer walk in the door haha!! his dad is now refusing to take him elsewhere – but we both know its just that the dog knows id give him what for if he went any further than a grumble – but i did have to laugh i felt ever so sorry for the other groomer!!

Izzie

Now thats a dog who knows what he wants  ;D

The best  😉 ;D

*Nat*

Agghhh but Suz, you tried to do Pipers…. need I say more  😀

lol he was pleased to see me it was rather cute, he got so excited he fell over!! however all that said i still cant do the little monkeys nails haha not without a muzzle – i know when to say enoughs enough  😀

Nat i still say piper would of been fine had she come to me and not in that enviroment  😉

Izzie

Whats your address Suz?

one clumber spaniel being stamped right now……. :whistle: >:D

oh do it she can come ringcraft then on thurs 😀 i will tell them i gave dex a haircut  LOL!!!  :canadian:

Izzie

😀 😀 😀 She’d love that!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime