Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Cleaning computer screen

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Cleaning computer screen

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    GSPmad

Don’t ask…..  :-X

….but can I just use Windolene, or do I have to get something posh and special so I don’t melt it?  ???

Anonymous

bless 🙂

you should be able to just wipe it with a duster ?

if its any more dusty i would use a very wrung out damp cloth.

claire x

GSPmad

i think i may have sneezed at it a bit.  :embarrass: probably all the dust…. will try the damp cloth.

GSPmad

Next question… thought I would do keyboard while I was at it… what have I pressed that has resized my page so the tooolbar has disappeared off the top and the green light that isn’t num lock or caps lock but is next to them has come on… and how do I make it go back to the way it was?  :help:

GSPmad

panic over… found something called ‘restore’ and screen back to normal – still got green light tho.  ???

now i just need restore button for my body.  😀

*Lassie*

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=12871.msg247511#msg247511 date=1225141931]
    panic over… found something called ‘restore’ and screen back to normal – still got green light tho.  ???

now i just need restore button for my body.  😀
    [/quote]

Let me know when you find one, need all the help I can get ::)

Anonymous

hi,

its probably “scroll lock” – it changes the buttons on the numeric keypad on the right from numbers to directional keys

claire x

p.s. dont spray owt in your KB you’ll bu**er it !  just tip it right over and tap the back – you’ll be horrified !

GSPmad

spot on – scroll lock it was.  😀

didn’t spray anything on the keyboard – just used the damp cloth – there was dust and stuff sort or adhered to the keys and what I think was tomato ketchup.  :embarrass: tipping upside down just got a bit of dog hair and some crumbs of chocolate….  😀

GSPmad

just remembered another computery question – is there an email inbox type thing that can be downloaded free onto comp and set up – like outlook express, can OE be downloaded? need to set up a proper email on this comp not just using webmail.

*Lassie*

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=12871.msg247534#msg247534 date=1225148334]
    just remembered another computery question – is there an email inbox type thing that can be downloaded free onto comp and set up – like outlook express, can OE be downloaded? need to set up a proper email on this comp not just using webmail.
    [/quote]

Can’t you just set up a Hotmail account??

Anonymous

Does this help?  ;D

[youtube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XCAA1FlsCwg[/youtube]

GSPmad

I already have email with my ISP and don’t want to change address – just want to manage it on comp rather than on web page, iyswim.  🙂

Mark, I did the screen yesterday so too late, but it’s very cute.  ;D Wouldn’t get Dorain to do that, he’d just think it was necessary to chew the monitor.  ::)

Anonymous

Hi,

unless for some freak reason you have an applemac – you should have OE on there already love

why didnt you ask me this on saturday !!!!  steve could have tinkered about fixing that for you 🙂

Claire x

GSPmad

ah… it appears to have windows mail, which is the successor to outlook express…. so it says… now do i have to transfer my broadband before i can set it to use the b\b account i want for email which is reg at other address and i am using on web and…. what do i do????  :help:

completely didn’t occur to me to mention it.  :-[ brain is like a sieve anyway at the mo!!! i was thinking about dogs not computers.  ;D

GSPmad

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=12871.msg247665#msg247665 date=1225221375]
    ah… it appears to have windows mail, which is the successor to outlook express…. so it says… now do i have to transfer my broadband before i can set it to use the b\b account i want for email which is reg at other address and i am using on web and…. what do i do????   :help:

completely didn’t occur to me to mention it.  :-[ brain is like a sieve anyway at the mo!!! i was thinking about dogs not computers.  ;D
    [/quote]

Anyone??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime