Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Cocaine snorting ‘kills sniffer dog’

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs in the News Cocaine snorting ‘kills sniffer dog’

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kendal

Now thats ever so sad I remember the link being posted when he got his ‘cart’ he looked so happy  :'(  :'( RIP Max  :-*

RIP max :-* so sad

.dodger.

aww poor Max, that is so sad :'( Run Free Max :-*

Misty23

I know Max’s owners and they are so angry at this article it is a load of rubbish,  Max did not die because of sniffing cocaine, this is the sun at it’s best, the sun wanted to do an article on Max and his owners agreed but they did what the sun usually does and prints a story to capture headlines and not the truth.

Well i thought it was a bit fishy when i read it the other day.  Its not as if he’s sniffing the powder straight up the nose, most of the drugs they search for are tightly packaged, there wouldn’t be any spillage  :-\

kendal

i do think the title of the article is a bit over dramatic, but as for the  article itself, i red it as being the fact that the dogs nose is used more excessively than a pet dog, and also it is being exposed to a verity of different chemicals and substances that is wouldn’t normally be exposed to.

i see was foxy is saying about them not actual snorting it, but a small is lots of particles off the substance just much much finer and then think how sensitive it is compared to ours.

but i do understand how upset the family must be over peoples reactions and miss interpretations of the article.

Misty23

It was tumours on his joints, I think the paper is going to print a retraction, Max was an insperation to all :-*

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime