Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

COMPANION SHOW SUNDAY 8TH AUGUST IN AID OF DOBERMANN REHOMING ASSOCIATION

Home Archive Forums Calendar Events COMPANION SHOW SUNDAY 8TH AUGUST IN AID OF DOBERMANN REHOMING ASSOCIATION

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    *Nat*

Ok thanks, will send you mine too  🙂

*Nat*

Had a fab day  ;D Sky got 6th in Best Rescue and came joint 3rd in Fastest Recall  ;D We had her microchipped while there, so glad thats all done now!  🙂

Lovely to see Suz, Honey and Dex and not forgetting the evergrowing bump  😀 Hope Honey is feeling better soon Suz :-*

Great to see Debs, Sadie and Rocco  ;D

And well done to Sue for organising a fab day, the weather was fab and we really enjoyed ourselves  :-*  Hope it was a big success and lots of money was raised for DRA  :ok:

I’ll get round to uploading some pics on here soon 🙂

Was a fab day Sue we had a brilliant day!  ;D

Was great to see you Nat – Sky is an angel, probably the NICEST staffie ive ever met, Dex thought so  😮 is the first female dog hes ever humped  :nono:  :order:  ;D

Dex got 2nd in the AV Puppy well done Dex was massive class and he was so patient!  Put him in the AV gundog/hound, didnt get anywhere but the judge whoever she was had some nice things to say about him – and again he was a star – we then had to collar sue to get us some suncream for his nose ( he had a bite and hed scratched it bald was going alarmingly pink in the sun!!!)

Honey is….not right  :-\ she was very quiet the whole day, vets today urines and bloods all came back fine – so got to keep an eye on her and if shes still the same ( weeing and drinking for britain) she got to do more urine samples over the course of a day…..so fingers crossed  :-*

She did get 6th place with my friend in the irish brace class though was the livliest she was all day my little angel!

Lisa33

Glad to hear you all had a good time! Shame I couldn’t be there 🙁  Any pics Suz?

Blu got a 5th out of 11 in Graduate at the gundog working test and Luna was 7th out 12 in the puppies.  Both could have been placed higher if they didn’t mess about at the water! ::)

Luna also got a 2nd in puppy at National Gundog Ch show on Saturday, her last puppy class ever :'(  Thats the 2nd time she has qualified for Crufts but not able to go as she is docked!  ::)

*Nat*

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=15225.msg276133#msg276133 date=1281381554]
    Was great to see you Nat – Sky is an angel, probably the NICEST staffie ive ever met, Dex thought so  😮 is the first female dog hes ever humped  :nono:  :order:  ;D
    [/quote]

Thanks Suz  :-*  😀

Hope Honey is ok  :-*  :-*

Well done Lisa  ;D

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime