Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Cotontastic

Home Archive Forums Messages from Admin Mods area Cotontastic

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have been asked again to remove the Pedigree papers thread, but have said I will not.  p:-)

I have also asked about Clive Dean.  >:D

I did notice she was on the site earlier!

Just to keep you informed

kizkiznobite

have pmed you he latest to me and my reply

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will wait her legal beagles getting on to me  ;D

No she is not breeding beagles too!  I have just started on the Bolo Lovers thread, so that is likely why she is off again.

I have also been looking for the definition of a puppy farm.  Whilst there is no legal definition, what she is doing does seem to fall in to the commonly accepted idea of a puppy farmer.

Sorry to say, I need sleep (that was nearlt slepp).  I will check back in the morning.

Cheers
    Colin

kizkiznobite

nite hun xxxx

and a puppy farmer – well they folks that have lots of litters with no health checks who admit they in it for the money that tell lies and confuddle the old dears and the ignorant with the fluffy balls they selling that fail to provide proper documents and basically dont give a stuff once the dog has left

and they dont all breed in sheds   😉

kizkiznobite

incidently – what was her email to you – was it long and drawn out an bemoaning her dumped by hubby got to raise kids  😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=10474.msg197261#msg197261 date=1200956466]
    incidently – what was her email to you – was it long and drawn out an bemoaning her dumped by hubby got to raise kids  😉
    [/quote]
    Bad back etc.  Not too long and drawn out on that.

It was mostly how hard she has been treated on the board and a copy of an e-mail that is from ‘Sue’ giving her support, even after reading our thread.  Inclined to think Sue’s letter is not genuine.

I did point out considering she starts her letter that she is ill and can not write a long e-mail pointing out what is specifically wrong with the thread, she has managed to write a fairly long e-mail and breeding a large number of pups in such a state.  I am able bodied and fit(ish), but I am saying ‘never again’.

Away on this course for a week has left the wife with 7 week old pups, I do feel sorry for her.

kizkiznobite

are they all booked – when do they start to leave for their new lives  🙂

jeez – and now bloody angeleye is at it again

i give up  ::)

used to hate courses – hated the social aspects expected  😀 all i wanted to do have a course day was got to bed with a book – hated the talk walk stuff at the dinner table and bar  ::) dont do humans very well – hope you enjoying it  🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not all gone, but getting down them.  8 weeks old on Thursday, jabs and microchips.  Saturday they start to leave.

I am anti social, as I did not go to the bar yesterday ???  Was trying to look at what cotontastick was on about (was also a little tired).

I am sure you have angeleyes under control, but I wil also keep an eye there.

Cheers
    Colin

Anonymous

We are fine we keep a good eye on her so is the KC  ;D
    Your house will be empty when all that puppy breath leaves
    Val

[quote author=Admin link=topic=10474.msg197376#msg197376 date=1201025359]

I am sure you have angeleyes under control, but I wil also keep an eye there.

Cheers
    Colin
    [/quote]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have just spoke to the other half, and I am in trouble for being away.  Bottle of Champagne is required to get back in the house on Friday, may be flowers too!  (wondeing if she will get time to log in and see this!)

6am start with a 10:30 pm finish, with work in between.  I think even the adult dogs are having to wait to be fed.

A quiet house sounds very good at the moment.

I did see some long and cryptic posts from angeleyes, was not sure what she was on about at times as it refered to PMs.  I did check her IP, but could not see who she could be if she was a fake poster.  I will leave you guys to it as you have more of an idea as to who she is.

Anonymous

Lord with that schedule think you need diamonds and flowers.
    Think angeleyes is a bit of a nut nothing much to worry about  ;D think she’s gone off in a huff
    Val

[quote author=Admin link=topic=10474.msg197394#msg197394 date=1201029101]
    Have just spoke to the other half, and I am in trouble for being away.  Bottle of Champagne is required to get back in the house on Friday, may be flowers too!  (wondeing if she will get time to log in and see this!)

6am start with a 10:30 pm finish, with work in between.  I think even the adult dogs are having to wait to be fed.

A quiet house sounds very good at the moment.

I did see some long and cryptic posts from angeleyes, was not sure what she was on about at times as it refered to PMs.  I did check her IP, but could not see who she could be if she was a fake poster.   I will leave you guys to it as you have more of an idea as to who she is.
    [/quote]

kizkiznobite

a holiday cruise at least  🙂

*Nat*

Hopefully Mrs Bucket has buggered off in her motorhome  😀  ::)

kizkiznobite

mmm i wonder – you seen minky’s latest post  😮

bit the home with 3 comps and and  😀 😀

maybe gone to germany to visit labat  😀 they would get on well  🙂

*Nat*

Lol maybe it is Labat come back to haunt us  😀 Now which of them was worse…….mmmmm  😀  >:D

Minky not pm’d you then  :-\

and Val what she talking about in the Crufts thread…being mysterious  ;D Yes I’m being nosey  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime