Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Cotontastic

Home Archive Forums Messages from Admin Mods area Cotontastic

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

i like put ups or shut ups  ;D

that my sort of language

at this point mo is looking over shoulder saying oh my god you and your big mouth  ::)

flowers chocs wine cruise promise  ::)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Right then, I am now getting back in things.  Have been away for a couple of weeks, have come back and been ill.  Now I am having to get on to cottontastic again.  I have had enough and I am going to move the thread/copy it, edit a few of the posts and open it up again.

She has sent me all the stuff to do with libel and slander, so I am going to use it.  We can not say she is a puppy farmer as we have no proof.  What we can say is that anyone who breeds that number, without health checks is USUALLY a puppy farmer.  >:(

I am going to chage any thing that says ‘she is a puppy farmer’, but leave anything that says ‘she appears to be a puppy farmer’.

Once the thread is back it will be open.

Anonymous

You must be feeling better then  ;D Welcome Home

*Nat*

Colin – I don’t get your reported post message  ???  :-\

Welcome home by the way  🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Feeling a lot better, even having spent most of my day going through Cotontastics post and e-mail >:(.

The Coton club has removed the link to the KC banning the gentleman for 7 years.  Do you know what the link was?  I can not remeber his name or any other details.

I have edited a few posts and deleted just a couple.  I have asked KizKiz to reword one post.

I am going to unlock the thread shortly, so cotontastic can have her say.  I would ask, let her have her rope to hang herself – sorry – let her post first to get her point of view across.

I also think we will need to be a little careful.  As I said before, we can not say she is a puppy farmer but we can question her ethics, like being a business breeder, no health checks etc.

I agree with Balmy:

Quote from: cotontastick on January 01, 2008, 04:44:49 PM
    its not a case of sending people away, if they wern’t suitable they wouldn’t want to buy!

Quote from: Balmy
    Bo**ocks – The wrong type of people often buy dogs that aren’t suitable – its what gives Rotties, Dobes, Staffs etc a bad name because they end up in the wrong hands being brought up in the wrong way which often leads to attacks 

Anonymous
    Inactive

The reported message was for Kizkiz to find the post that I am on about that needs a little tweak.  I do not really want to delete the post!  It just needs a little rewording so that it can stay on the forum.  The details were sent in a PM to Kizkiz

*Nat*

Yep ok I’m with you now  ;D

Anonymous

Colin minpin is the keeper of everything to do with cotontastick she’s on the mend after her operation and has been on line
    Val
    PS Bev is not on line at the moment

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hope she is OK. (minpin)

I will change Bevs post then. (Holiday for Bev, or just working?)

DO NOT BUY OFF THIS WOMAN
    now says
    I WOULD NOT BUY OFF THIS WOMAN

https://www.resources.dogclub.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,9522.msg193283.html

I know it is only small, but…

Any problems with coton, let me know.  Cheers

Anonymous

minpin is doing fine, think Bev maybe working she’s not on holiday or she is out walking dogs on this beautiful day.
    Off to do more grooming back later
    Val

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love Dobes – A quick wet wipe down and that is it.

Sorry to say decorating for me 🙁

kizkiznobite

ok – i had already edited my post directly accusing her on advice from daughter in law ( she a barrister) and that is the copy minpin has

i have now knocked the name of julia smoth off – as libel on the internet is hard if an addy or an affix but is poss with a personal name

i am ready for her – i have that pic from champ dogs – declared as bred by clive dean in wales and the same pic declared bred by her

it gone off google first page so me more than happy to have the thread open  ;D as that will send it back  ;D

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think I am going to go down the lines of

Cotontastic is a puppy farmer, should be avoided

Cotontastic’s ethics bear a similarity to those of a puppy farmer, will be looked at as ‘fair comment’.

I think there is a lot of people in the breed pointing to the thread, so there is no real need to bring it back to the top, unless Coton wants to.  I have also unbanned her, so if she starts to PM you guys, drop me a line and I will look to create a profile for her that will stop her from having a PM system.

Anonymous

Right we sit back and see what happens  ;D I am out sunday girls apart from that I will be around

[quote author=Admin link=topic=10474.msg202274#msg202274 date=1203607567]
    I think I am going to go down the lines of

Cotontastic is a puppy farmer, should be avoided

Cotontastic’s ethics bear a similarity to those of a puppy farmer, will be looked at as ‘fair comment’.

I think there is a lot of people in the breed pointing to the thread, so there is no real need to bring it back to the top, unless Coton wants to.  I have also unbanned her, so if she starts to PM you guys, drop me a line and I will look to create a profile for her that will stop her from having a PM system.
    [/quote]

*Nat*

Quite exciting in a strange sort of way  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime