Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

crafty cubert

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs crafty cubert

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73
    quote :

launched from lying to feet up on half door in a single move, teeth bared, nose curled back, saliva, the works… and making the deepest rumbling growl, in out breathing growl, I have ever heard from a clumber…

I secretly love this sound  >:D . It comes from so deep from so far inside and it’s sooo intence that it gives you a glimps of what they could truly do if they wanted too….. Scary yet incredible facinating at the same time  :yes: .

Cubedude, you so big now  :-* . Enjoy these years boyo. Befor you know it you’ll be 4 years old and you’ll be expected to be all grown up, sensible, responsible and reliable. On the good side…. when you are older mamies laugh if you act like a pupper again  😛  😀 .

[quote author=Val link=topic=14429.msg269553#msg269553 date=1246705189]
    Now you know why I have girlies  ;D ::)
    [/quote]
    Hmmm  :-\ . All boys i had did that accept 1. But if he follows mine than there is hope Bev. It wears off Bev  :yes: ….. sooner or later  🙂 …. sometimes much later  ::) . Wodan even managed to eat my entire week’s earnings once  ::) .

kizkiznobite

:surrender: :surrender: :what: :what:

deisel…..4 years old……………………. :order: :order: :order:
    he got 6 months……………to be grown up…..by then he just better have made the right choices…..otherwise ………..

Diesel73

otherwise…….. Exactly what mam?  >:D

He a bright boy bwahahaha  😀 . He can – as my scottish mate says it- drive mammie completely bonkers…. and still get away with it  :tease:  😀 hahahaha .
    Cubedude a dude. ==>Work good, do as we told, amaze mam out of the blue  :Dfrom time to time, and we can cheat here and there and still be loved just as much. He got that routine down quickly hahaha.

kizkiznobite

ok..right…am going to have to recharge the camera that mo bought me at xmas ::) read manual  ::) and learn how to use it  ::) cos you lot should see where we at…

we have cassie…clients dog….a 1 year old (E) black and white pointer …staying while her folk on hols…..it just so funny…speed and legs versus weight and slobber…they havnt stopped once for the last 2 hours…both are now knackered so it all still happening while lying down  :D…they about at evens  ;D ;D ami has given up trying to protect him, control the play, tell her off…..falkor is in ohdog is ishe staying mode and has gone to bed in the dog house….ted is also trying to play but can’t keep up…sofa is …well even more a mess than usual and we both covered in bruises from when they take a time out and do a manic leap….great fun tho i guess many folk would think we mad  ;D

*Nat*

Aghh but we all know you’re mad  ;D  😉

As I always say, never a dull moment in your house  😀 Hurry up and charge that camera  ::)  :gum:

😀 😀 😀 i bet your all loving it though 😛
    depenatly need to get the camra charged so we can all watch ;D

kizkiznobite

😮 😮 youstolemybone cubes

;D  youletme cassie

😮 ididnotyioustoleit cubes

😉 yougaveakissithoughtitmeantbonetoo cassie

>:( idontlikeyouanymoreyoustolemybone cubes
    😀 yeahyoudidogosulkgetoverit cassie

:canadian:  theydrivingmenutstheflirtingandheapratandshetakingadvantage amilou  :what:

😀 😀 😀 poor amilou

kizkiznobite

poor amilou  😮 yeah right…she on mums lap…yep all 33k of her…fast asleep…you deal with it…am having a nap…about as much use as a chocolate fireguard  ::)

😀 😀 😀 im glad im not the only one that talks about chocolate fireguards ;D

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime