Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

cubert clumber

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk cubert clumber

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 930 total)
  • Author
    GSPmad

he is somewhat enormous.  😮 and he got some growing to do – look at those paws.  ;D ;D and very handsome.  :-*

duibh had a funny tasselly bit on the end of his tail when i started showing him at 6mths – admittedly he’s a flat coat, but tails are tails… i was told to cut it off and sort of shape the end so it looked neat with rest of tail that wasn’t trimmed.  ;D my grooming and neat don’t really go hand in hand….  :-\  >:D

kizkiznobite

i keep forgetting he has one – i am not used to the extension  😀 – i have trod on it twice when he lying in kitchen and now we have to do nosestoeses and tail as a cue for the boot shutting  ;D

poor cubert :-* 😀 is mummy treading on your tail ;D

GSPmad

bits of dog are always getting stood on in this house.  ::) usually paws – when i step backwards and a dog is loitering directly behind me…. have managed to avoid ever standing on duibh’s actuial tail i think – have stood on the feathering but not the tail.  ;D poor cubert.  :-*

tailsareforknockingthingsoffcoffeetablesandlowsurfacesandstickingintheairwhenyouarecrosswithbadbaddorains  :-* duibh

have been known to tread on honeys tail  -often resutling in her running off leaving a fair tuft of hair under my foot  ::)

Diesel73

😮 You nasty mammies you  :-X …………… I never stepped on my boys’ tails  ;D .

But Wodan did get once, when being a puppy, stuck between the door with his tail.
    Because i closed it to fast befor the whole pup was in, and Diesel does get his tail stuck between the floor and my pcchair regularly.
    Numerous of times i step on paws or heads or bodies when i want to get out of bed or of the sofa. And same number of times my face hit the floor too because i don’t want to hurt them and shift my bodyweight off of them asap.  ::)

But i never stepped on their tail! only naughty people do that  😛 .  😀

quote :

and he in the doghouse tonight

he went in the pond and stood barking at mo from the middle when she was trying to get him out 

Oh Cubedude  :-* … You make us very proud  ;D hahahaha.

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg228347#msg228347 date=1215203871]
    the ones i have seen are like a golden ret but his is all curly twisted so lord knows
    [/quote]
    Me thinks it’s going to grow forked….. and it’ll grow that way just about when he becomes adult and his horns start to grow  >:D .

😀

GSPmad

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=11447.msg228584#msg228584 date=1215292847]
    Numerous of times i step on paws or heads or bodies when i want to get out of bed or of the sofa. And same number of times my face hit the floor too because i don’t want to hurt them and shift my bodyweight off of them asap.   ::) [/quote]

yep i do that.  😀 and then i swear cos it usually ends up twisting my back and hurting it.  ::)

love the forked tail thing.  ;D ;D ;D

Anonymous

I have met him now  ;D

He is lovely  ;D

Loki will miss him….  although he currently devouring a huge beef bone – so he happy at the mo.

.dodger.

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=11447.msg228584#msg228584 date=1215292847]
    😮 You nasty mammies you   :-X …………… I never stepped on my boys’ tails  ;D .
    [/quote]
    dodger was always getting stood on when he was little! Including offender like Laura and Mandy 😀 Not to mention me – you couldn’t turn around without bumping into him 😀 he was my little shadow :-*

Hmmm there was also the time fairly recently I sucked Honeys tail up the hoover  :-[

*Lassie*

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=11447.msg228770#msg228770 date=1215368201]
    Hmmm there was also the time fairly recently I sucked Honeys tail up the hoover  :-[
    [/quote]

😮 😮 😮 :-X

I know Lassie – she really screamed too  :-[

mind will teach her to ignore a ‘get out the way’wont it – and it has cured her of her habit of sitting by my feet while I hoover  ::)

kizkiznobite

stophijackingmypost  :-* cubert

andimisslokiamiwontplay  🙁 cubert

Awww baby Cubert- it not hijacking , you wait you will get your tail trodden on at some point im sure  😉  :-*

Mummy should buy you a little puppy girlfriend  >:D  ;D

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=11447.msg228770#msg228770 date=1215368201]
    [/quote]

i sucked beaus tongue up the hoover once  😮 and yeah its his own fault when i say back off i mean it!  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 930 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime