Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

cubert clumber

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk cubert clumber

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 930 total)
  • Author
    xtine

what are naughty fairy flowers? Are they from the same place as magic mushrooms?  😀

lol was just going to ask same question  😀

Naughty Cubert  ;D  😀

kizkiznobite

foxgloves…digitalis

mr fox wanted to go and grab some chickens from the farmers coop but every time he tried to creep close the chickens would hear him and wake up the geese who would wake up the guard dog who would chase the fox away. While sitting pondering on what to do, some naughty fairies came and asked him what was the matter – ‘I can’t catch the chickens’ said fox – ‘I make too much noise with my feet no matter how quiet I am – I have tried everything, I even tried to pick some of those flowers to wear as gloves but i squashed them with my mouth’ so the naughty fairies went and picked him some of the flowers that had long drooping heads, and he put them on his feet to muffle the sound. That is why to this day ‘foxgloves’ carry the imprint of a fox’s paw inside them and as a thank you the fox always pees in a circle so the toadstools will grow in a ‘fairy’ ring.

xtine

oh wow… great story  ;D never heard that before  :-*

no me neither – thanks Bev  ;D  :-*

loved that story its great is that a flower fairy’s story?

and silly cubert eating those, how much would he have to eat before its serious bev? i know they are poisonous and used to be used in medicine but don’t know how much something would have to eat before it got bad.

kizkiznobite

havnt a clue but they obv dont taste nice …and he wont do it again  >:D

xtine

didn’t know they were poisonous either… is it he whole plant or just parts? We have one in the garden…

kizkiznobite

the are the digitalis used for heart medicine…would take a lot to be serious

*Lassie*

Hows Cubert Bev? is he forgiven for being a Badbadbad boy or is he still in Gap mode?

kizkiznobite

i havnt been home since friday am…i havnt been able to get back…am sitting a pup that is off the planet…

mo fed him liver that was meant for liver cake training treats for a client…. because he wouldnt eat his lamb…apparently he has lost the plot  ::) will see him in the morning..in the meantime i am getting hourly calls….serves her right….

i miss him and my loulou  🙁

he was real good mid to end of last week…he helped teach a wee pup that had no mum or siblings that the world is a nice place to be and not scary and how to walk nice on leash and not fear the traffic and was good at izzies, claire got her ears cleaned in the car  ;D

yey well done baby cubert  :-*

*Lassie*

he was real good mid to end of last week…he helped teach a wee pup that had no mum or siblings that the world is a nice place to be and not scary and how to walk nice on leash and not fear the traffic and was good at izzies, claire got her ears cleaned in the car

Clever little boy ;D
    Bet loulou is missing you , lots of kisses from both when you get home 😉

kizkiznobite

he was really good with her…he wasnt daft and playful until she got over her stress..he kept licking her mouth and doing a gentle come on it all ok lets go this way..he shared a bone and when we did the leash he kept bumping her to get her focus …a plane went over and she was really anxious..he was like dont be silly it up there we down here now come on then…
    was proud of him and he only 5 months..

loulou is living under the dining room table apparently ( brose’s old spot when i was away) ..i will bring her back tomorrow she can help with this pup and get some one to one 🙂

*Lassie*

loulou is living under the dining room table apparently ( brose’s old spot when i was away)

Mixed feelings?
    Sad as it brings back memories of the princess you lost and pride that Loulou has come further than you ever expected?

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 930 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime