Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

cubert clumber

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk cubert clumber

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 930 total)
  • Author
    Izzie

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg236722#msg236722 date=1218973866]
    yeah  😀 and look at his feet and whistle…only trimmed both a couple of weeks ago…he going to be the dog from hell grooming wise  ::)  though falkor was bad enough…
    [/quote]

Just leave his tail alone! >:D >:D

kizkiznobite

needs coming off…in MHO  >:D

Izzie

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg236734#msg236734 date=1218974359]
    needs coming off…in MHO  >:D
    [/quote]

Just think of the lovely flag he will have on it though!  ;D 😀 😀 😀

*Nat*

Blimey how quick has he grown  😮 Love the pic of him on his back  😀

kizkiznobite

i dont even know what the tail carriage is supposed to be like…and no one seems able to tell me…he tends carry it low…as in the last part of the vid… :-\

Anonymous

wow so much bigger  😮

He’s gorgeous  :-*

Izzie
    *Nat*

Nothing coming up for that link Izzie  :-\

Izzie
    Anonymous

Thats an easy one without even being told it has to be nearly horizontal to body. low when relaxed but can be slightly above body when working, they may be the total opposite of a beardie  ;D but when they are working they need the power just the same, tails stuck up in the air do not give power of drive
    Val

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg236740#msg236740 date=1218974692]
    i dont even know what the tail carriage is supposed to be like…and no one seems able to tell me…he tends carry it low…as in the last part of the vid… :-\
    [/quote]

kizkiznobite

but…every one i have seen has the goldie like curve  :-\

Anonymous

If it’s the tip then thats OK they may just carry them a tad over the body as they are thicker necked than beardie but the tail should start straight out of the body before it curves. he looked good to me on the video nice reach plenty of rear power and a balanced tail  ;D
    doG it’s so hard sometimes putting it in laymans terms
    Val

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg236766#msg236766 date=1218978635]
    but…every one i have seen has the goldie like curve  :-\
    [/quote]

kizkiznobite

he moves well…he uses all the body..his gait has just come in…his rear has to still do some catch up with the front muscles..he a lazy git at times..but the gait is a bit hit and miss at times but it there and when it is that real good..he rolls just fine  🙂 and lifts up the feet as he should..his head carriage is good if he not nosing… and we have nose up on cue…it just that bleedin’ tail…i aint sure where it is …is where it should be…most clumber judges just seem to be ignoring it  ;D….have tried that…i step on it  ::)…when he in a turn…it actually touches the floor at the tip about 3 inches…it drags on floor ..think he does that in the vid at the end when he bunches and changes direction..

it needs coming off…it a pain…. ::) he already had one bleed…just a little one but a bleed non the less….

and the burrs  ::) we already through a tub of baby talc just for the tail  ::)

Anonymous

Talking about Clumber pups have you seen the results for Bournemouth and WKC  ::) Whoops wish I had seen it

Izzie

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg236773#msg236773 date=1218981497]
    he moves well…he uses all the body..his gait has just come in…his rear has to still do some catch up with the front muscles..he a lazy git at times..but the gait is a bit hit and miss at times but it there and when it is that real good..he rolls just fine  🙂 and lifts up the feet as he should..his head carriage is good if he not nosing… and we have nose up on cue…it just that bleedin’ tail…i aint sure where it is …is where it should be…most clumber judges just seem to be ignoring it  ;D….have tried that…i step on it  ::)…when he in a turn…it actually touches the floor at the tip about 3 inches…it drags on floor ..think he does that in the vid at the end when he bunches and changes direction..

it needs coming off…it a pain…. ::) he already had one bleed…just a little one but a bleed non the less….

and the burrs  ::) we already through a tub of baby talc just for the tail  ::)
    [/quote]

As someone who I respect enormously says to me……

You worry too much  😉 ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 930 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime