Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

cubert clumber

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk cubert clumber

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 930 total)
  • Author

hahaha Izzie!  ;D

Love his spotty belly, he been taking lessons from Honey on the sleeping  :DLovely vid to – Ami is just so beautiful – I like how his tail looked when he was trundling along at the end of the vid – I know I know NOTHING about how they should look – but I liked it – and dont you dare chop it off or be smacked hands, his tail is lovely  :-*

kizkiznobite

my loulou is all wet and cold and curly bottomed…we had a busy morning and i need to keep her warm  😀

[img width=468 height=351]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t15/bev_052/mos027.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=351]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t15/bev_052/mos029.jpg[/img]

kizkiznobite

and groomers….will you just look at that coat  ::) jeez..she never used to be like that  ::) lord save me that the boyo isnt going to be like that….

So sweet together, I love how expressive they are with each other!  That how my Toby rests too, head on the arm of the sofa, he found a teeshirt of Alex a few weeks ago and used that as a snuggle pillow, Alex not getting it back!  Cubert looks like he’s about to slide off in the first pic!

xtine

ha ha what a colour difference! Cubert is as white as snow bless him.. where has Ami been??

kizkiznobite

expressive…hmph…that resource protecting…well …they both need a re – think cos it aint happening  ::)

she been working  🙂

I finks her coat is beautiful- shes beautiful – lovely photos  ;D

*Nat*

Great pics  ;D Cubert does look very clean  ;D

Prem2Pram

I’m sure Ami will show Cubert the best places to roll in  ;D

kizkiznobite

[img width=468 height=351]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t15/bev_052/mos033.jpg[/img]

my loulou not here to cuddle up to… 🙁

[img width=468 height=351]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t15/bev_052/mos031.jpg[/img]

will have to make do with falkor then  🙂

Ooh, that looks a nice comfy bed, he big on cuddles then Bev!  Love his wee spotty ears!

kizkiznobite

he very much a touchy feely dog…unlike the girls…he only really settles when he up against someone somedog

and heyho…mind me saying in the holiday pics that a pack shift was due…well it here..big time  ::)

butcher gave me a lot of pig skin yesterday…have baked it off….it in sheets about 8 x 6 inches

cut each in half and gave them all a piece mid am…cubert thought yummy…this nice..ate part of his and went to falkor first..bark growl…falkor drops it…then went to samtoo…he dashed off to his safe zone dropping it in the process  ::)…went to ami…she refused at first then gave in…cubert then had 4 bits  ::)

took all off him..gave him his and gave the others theirs…he went to falkor first again… got that bit… then went back to samtoo..i left that and gave falkor another…he settled for samtoo’s….

heyho here we go…

he then took charge of the ‘eating of the crumbs’ he didnt want…he let ami …but guarded samtoo and falkor off from them so she could have  ::)

he then took sams wubba…and then he took falkors only allowed toy he then took ami’s ball..he then put them all under the sofa where they cannot get at then but he can…he then guarded them all  ::)  >:D

*Nat*

Lol bless him  😀

Those are lovely photos Buster and Honey never cuddle up

Diesel73

Cubedude! Your set of jewels growing as fast as the rest of your body  >:D . Brave, very brave boy.
    You got yourself a devlish ironman there Bev. One with an angelface, but a devil never the less  ;D . If he made of what i think he is, than by the time he 4,5 years old, he going to be your rock  😉 . I’m happy for you, that you found this cuddly cotonball, he everything i wished him to be for you.  :-* (he going to be the pain in your butt too hehehe  >:D )

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 930 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime