Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

cubert clumber

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk cubert clumber

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 930 total)
  • Author
    *Lassie*

Happy half birthday Cubert, we need more photos :-*

happy half birthday cubert  ;D :-*

A big milestone, happy birthday little man  :-*

Awww Happy Half Birthday Cubert!!  ;D  ;D

*Nat*

:what: 6 months already!!! Oh my doG theat’s gone quick – happy half birthday Cubert  :-*

Anonymous

Awww, happy half-birthday Cubert!  :-* :-*

kizkiznobite

ok …am back ish..time allowing and the fact mudgie has kicked me up ‘erse’ as she would say  🙂

mind me going on about copying behaviour ( ok what’s it called  ;D ) and yep it one that has always fascinated me….

well…i have posted before re amilou’s odd thing of paddling feet…val called it kitty pudding maker…but also said never come across it in dog…

to clarify…ami will and has since we got her at 8 ish months…done the the cat thing…the pressing paws on body or sofa or where ever..i assume it around being hand raised and in a sling around breeders neck for 4 weeks…she does it slowly and thoroughly…deep presses with minimum other body movement…she does it when lying on me on the sofa…when she is sad …like when we lost brose she did it for days with toy in mouth…when she gets a new toy she does it …toy in mouth paddling feet gently and ‘cooing’…she always done it…it odd

this morning at 4 am cubert wants to play…we knackered…i give him a toy and cue down the bed not time yet…he starts bloody paddling…it was hilarious …toy in mouth…across my hips as in his chest and weight on my hips and he paddles for his life…fast, intense, cooing, we were in silent hysterics…it was so funny…i re-position him down the bed and he carries on…i switch light on…he didnt notice..his eyes are spaced and he paddle paddle push feet push feet ….it so odd but it soooo funny…..it def copying behaviour

and when someone tells me what it is called…i will give another example showing how it is moved on in a classical conditioning sense  🙂

Izzie

allelomimetic?????

kizkiznobite

yep  🙂

so

another one…but moved on ..as in the ucs and the ucr is different but similar and copied but not understood in the same way…. 😀

brose hated man 2 doors down…lord knows why but she did…whenever she spotted him she would do her threat bark …when he put out wheely bin she would go manic…bark …create havoc …cue the pack into potential threat…anyone else with a wheelybin …no response  ::)

ami took on role as pack boss when brose went over the bridge….but…she likes the man 2 doors down but…if he wheeling wheely bin …she goes into pack boss mode…doesnt do it with any other bin or person with bin….bark…create havoc…cue pack into potential threat…

cubert…ohhhh it all soooooo simple…wheeelybin ….fullstop….wheelybin means threat…means pack help needed monster on the move..means ooooohhhhh one on the pavement…lets kill it  before it moves ::) means when the men come to empty and that means lots moving lets kill anything associated with  ::) and ….

idontlikemeningreenjacketsdrivingmonstersthateatthewheelybins  >:D cubert

kizkiznobite

so…there you go all you students and potential students….write that up in a classical conditioning format and email it me  :ok:

Mudgie

tomorrow – my head dizzy with the fact that you actually listened to me for once  :-*  good to see you back on form girl – see you soon  :-*

good to see you back bev- and thanks for those posts just find that stuff fascinating –  :yes:

kizkiznobite

my baby boyo  😮 😮 😮

has started to produce candles…..nooooo he still a babe  :nono:  :nono:  :nono: …the first ones this afternoon…they even baffled him…he kept trying to shake them off and then looking at them as if to say WTF and WTF do i do with them……ami was totally disgusted  ::)…and Mo was like…ohhhhh noooooo not yet  :surrender:  🙂

heamessafilthymesshebeeninpondandhasgunkonhisbitsbursinhisearsandnowheslobberingyukyukyukheneedstogobacktowencehecame  >:D amilou

Prem2Pram

Bev you crack me up you really do  ;D

*Note to self do not drink tea whilst reading Bev’s posts*  :nono:

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg241280#msg241280 date=1221744923]
    my baby boyo  😮 😮 😮

has started to produce candles…..nooooo he still a babe  :nono:  :nono:  :nono: …the first ones this afternoon…they even baffled him…he kept trying to shake them off and then looking at them as if to say WTF and WTF do i do with them……ami was totally disgusted  ::)…and Mo was like…ohhhhh noooooo not yet  :surrender:  🙂
    [/quote]

candles ??? what do you mean

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 930 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime