Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

cubert clumber

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk cubert clumber

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 930 total)
  • Author

Slobberyness I think if my memory serves right!

*Lassie*

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg241280#msg241280 date=1221744923]
    my baby boyo  😮 😮 😮

has started to produce candles…..nooooo he still a babe  :nono:  :nono:  :nono: …the first ones this afternoon…they even baffled him…he kept trying to shake them off and then looking at them as if to say WTF and WTF do i do with them……ami was totally disgusted  ::)…and Mo was like…ohhhhh noooooo not yet  :surrender:  🙂

heamessafilthymesshebeeninpondandhasgunkonhisbitsbursinhisearsandnowheslobberingyukyukyukheneedstogobacktowencehecame  >:D amilou
    [/quote]

Just in time for Christmas ;D that will save on deccies >:D

;D ;D ;D ;D

kizkiznobite

oh boy…is my baby lado in deep deep shite and i aint there to save him from the fallout …. 🙁

Mo treated herself to a new moby…Mo rarely does treat herself putting me and dogs and kids and grandkids first and foremost…she had some cash from a pension thing and so she bought herself a top of the range very expensive mobile…not that she has learnt how to use it all as yet  😀 but she been rather proud of it (all her other moby’s have been second hand from me or one of the kids) and has been working through the booklet ( she severely dyslexic so no mean feat)  and had got as far as pics and vids etc

it was on charge…she was on phone to me…uhuh…you with me… :yes:
    it is no more..it has gone to mobile heaven by way of a clumber gob….opppssssssssssss

hysteria is not quite the right word …but it pretty close…. :whistle:

badbad boy…oh dear…house insurers here we come  ::)

GSPmad

ooopppsss…  😮

take it he didn’t swallow any of it? (yep my first thought…  😉 ) Insurance will replace she can get same one and she already got the instruction book so can have finished it by then and will be ready to work it.  ;D so he did her a favour really…. always best to go through the instructions first….  :-\  will that reasoning work do you think?  ;D is a bit tenuous maybe….  😀

Ooops  😮 aw but how could you be mad at cubert?!  :-*

Izzie

Uh oh!  😮
    Poor Mo- at least she will get another one :-\

kizkiznobite

uhuh terry…i did just that response…as in oh doG has he swallowed any? and where was it for crying out loud…?…opppssssssss what i should have said aww never mind…has he swallowed any?

i told her..take out the sim card..put it safe..get same model tomorrow no worries..

the sim card is ermmm toothed…well thats what she said  ;D

ok….says i slowly…well…do it anyway and with a bit of luck the sim card will be ok ish enough for you to use or transfer any pics etc….(she got a lot on there of sam that she taken this last week or two)

i then said…is cubert ok ?…in a smiley voice…she said dont know he not here he in kitchen…so she wanders off to look…and …the wee sod…had got her freeview remote  >:D >:D >:D he has discovered the joys of technology  ::)  :whistle: :tease: :happy: :yes:

Izzie

Sorry I know I shouldnt but…. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

GSPmad

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg243060#msg243060 date=1222716033]
    uhuh terry…i did just that response…as in oh doG has he swallowed any? [/quote]

Bet that didn’t go down well – no pun intended.  ;D

*Lassie*

Oh dear, Cubert you will end up with tummy ache if you carry on :nono:
    Poor Mo, know how she feels, just get a new toy to play with and show off and…….. ::)

kizkiznobite

nearly gave me a bloody heart attack…she called on gracie’s main line..the rule is main line for emergency only…she was sobbing and couldnt get her breath…i thought oh doG sam has died or is dying  ::) it just a bloody mobile for heavens sake…and he a babyboy..a bad baby boy but still a baby boy..well he is in my book anyway …

GSPmad

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg243068#msg243068 date=1222716888]
    nearly gave me a bloody heart attack…she called on gracie’s main line..the rule is main line for emergency only…she was sobbing and couldnt get her breath…i thought oh doG sam has died or is dying  ::) it just a bloody mobile for heavens sake…and he a babyboy..a bad baby boy but still a baby boy..well he is in my book anyway …
    [/quote]

awww, poor mo.  :-*

*Lassie*

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg243068#msg243068 date=1222716888]
    [/quote]

He’ll ALWAYS be your baby boy ;D 😉

oh naught cubert stop playing with your boy toys and start playing with your doggy ones instead  :canadian: …poor mo though must have been so mad & upset  :yes:

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 930 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime