Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

cubert clumber

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk cubert clumber

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 930 total)
  • Author
    Prem2Pram

Trying really hard not to laugh but the images in my mind……………… it’s just too much *ROFLMBO

sorry but first thing to really make me smile today!! bless him!  😀

xtine

oops Cubert.. you got some serious making up to do to Momum  :yes:

Misty23

Cubert you’ll have to be a good boy and get back into mo mum’s good books, knowing you I;m sure you have a plan ::)

kizkiznobite

no rest for the wicked… ::) gone midnight and the wee shite has opened up dennis’ beany toy…white beans all over the house  ::)

mekeepingmymumbusy  ;D cubert

what a change in the two weeks i been away…his head is beginning to broaden out and his chest is spreading…his back end needs to catch up  ;D he looks funny…and his ‘voice’ has broken..it soo deep..will charge up the camera tomorrow and take some pics… 🙂

Prem2Pram

Cubert you go the right idea keep both bev and mo very busy  :ok:

Diesel73

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg243780#msg243780 date=1223163563]
    no rest for the wicked… ::) gone midnight and the wee shite has opened up dennis’s beany toy…white beans all over the house  ::)

mekeepingmymumbusy  ;D cubert

what a change in the two weeks i been away…his head is beginning to broaden out and his chest is spreading…his back end needs to catch up  ;D he looks funny…and his ‘voice’ has broken..it soo deep..will charge up the camera tomorrow and take some pics… 🙂
    [/quote]
    How fast you grow  :-* . How naughty you are. How you are sooooo what i wished you to be for your mammy.  :yes:  Good boy, good goooood boy  :-* .

kizkiznobite

it 10.30am, it hissing it down, and someone is letting off huge fireworks…real noisy ones..the first the lado has heard…and we have dennis..who is noise sensitive  ::) ::) all i need right now is a gunner that becomes gun shy….. >:D

kizkiznobite

oooowowyeyyeyyey need a pom pom fireworks icon here….. :agree: :agree:

i got it…we got ..we finally got it…wowowowowwo…bestest soonest ever…wayhey…been away alot…been busy alot..but heyyyyyyyyyy  yessssssssss

can you tell i am excited  ;D ;D ;D and not a little relieved…as he a boy..as he got hormones..as ami is lord knows what but smells nice  ::)

ok…sorry just needed to get rid of that surge…not competitive at all except with myself  ::)  ;D

just had to do a wee shout…. will now go compose myself and work on posting what it is we got  😀
    unless of course someone wants to guess  😀 bearing in mind what he going to be doing  😉

Izzie

Clever boyo!  ;D ;D :-*

kizkiznobite

so guess then…as i wouldnt tell you on msn  ;D

Izzie

Goose for tea? ;D 😀 😀

*Nat*

Lol have no idea but well done anyway  😀  😀

Izzie

You getting the convo sequence in?

like you have with Ami, the steady and the hold??

kizkiznobite

we are not talking gooses…goose conversations are NOT ALLOWED  :nono: :nono:  :order:

melikesgooseswhatsupwithgoosestheyfatterthanducksandcanttakeoffwellandtheydontbitelikeswanscantdoowtrighthumansareoddanyway..whatdoesNOOOOOnopeggingmeanffs  :-\ cubert otherwise you 80% there…

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 930 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime