Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

cubert clumber

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk cubert clumber

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 930 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

hehe 🙂

could it happen that fast at only 8wks Bev ?  ppl always say bladder size blah blah … but i was wondering ?

aaah remembered her name inga !! 🙂

Claire x

*Nat*

Brill – easy peasy  ;D

kizkiznobite

brose came at 8 and a half weeks – got her on a friday – never had an accident after the sunday night – it doesnt matter re the bladder size at all in many ways – as previous post – he woke me early this am – it about getting the ask

folk think it about getting it on cue only – but the asking is as important – if not more so – you dont get much time – i was out there this dawn in nude with mo throwing the wrap out of window..he asked … to me that all that mattered – ok lad i know i know wait wait we going and belt out with him big big noise you clever lad when done and back to bed …but if you prat about putting on shoes and a dressing gown and keying door etc and pup does then you got extinction and all you have done is teach pup it ok to do here …

.dodger.

lol i was like that with dodger. most of the time i was half asleep when letting him out.

Couldn’t remember if i had taken him out of not – the only sign was the i always left the back door wide open

kizkiznobite

i am up here and Mo is down there and that risky  ::) mo is PGTFUE….

i hear – thought you playing with…..go fetch it then ….what you doing over there – why you squeaking then – do you want out  ::) ::) ::) ::)

i belt down open all doors he does mad dash and has a poo bless him

he learning she is ermmmm that she talks to him as if….that she gives good cuddles but is bloody useless at talking dog  ::) ::)

PGTFUE ???

Anonymous

PGTFUE

what it stands for i dunno but what it means is

breaks bevs cues, chatters on like the dogs got an english translator in its head 🙂

claire x

kizkiznobite

mymumsaysthatmomumisprobgoingtofupeverything butitdontmattercosiwillhelpputright  😀 amilou

Anonymous

haha – forgot what i was gonna write coz of giggling re: Mo !!

that’ll teach me !! 🙂

Having wee’s and poo’s on cue is just so useful ! 🙂  I have the same cue for wee and poo (because it doesnt matter to me what they do) so i have “goweewees” (statement) for get out there and empty out whatever it is you bugging me about and be quick about it, and “wangoweewees?” (question) for are you dancing about like a twit because you need the loo ?  (to which the response is full speed slipping towards the kitchen gate to be let out – lol !!) it really is one of them things you dont think you need until you find you dont have much time and your dog takes an hour to find “the perfect spot” 😀

Claire x

kizkiznobite

i will drop the bigweewee prob – but not at the moment – i can tell by looking at the anus if a poo is awaiting and right now i want to re-enforce any evacuation  🙂

i must admit i am suprised re the raw food and bone stuff not affecting at all – i was prepared for a little bit of disturbance in view that i have dropped the burns sooner than planned – but he coping real well – i might just get a faecal test sunday just to look at the gut flora out of curiousity – if it balanced and good as it seems then burns puppy food will get a mega gold star (for a dried)

Anonymous

Hi,

I found the adult food made mine constipated – if the pup food is going begging can i please blag it for maxicare deathrow dogs ?

Claire x

kizkiznobite

sure – will bring it tomorrow – he not eating it so it may as well go somewhere – it the puppy flakie things – chicken one

Anonymous

if i’d just been pulled from death row i dont think i’d care if it was flakey round or pink with stripes

thank you x x x  i have some cans donated by random member of public when i said i worked with rescue dogs they just gave me them !!!

Claire x

GSPmad

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg216203#msg216203 date=1210959524]
    [quote author=GSPmad link=topic=11447.msg216114#msg216114 date=1210925738]
    [quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg216048#msg216048 date=1210879064]
    bugger the feet – am coping with the teeth  😀
    [/quote]

if you’re ignoring the feet did you not think of calling him bilbo?  😀
    [/quote]

sorry only just picked this up

couldnt – my sis’s last newfie was called bilbo baggins  ;D ;D
    [/quote]

why, did you do his feet?  😉

GSPmad

[quote author=rooooooooby link=topic=11447.msg216242#msg216242 date=1210963363]
    Hi,

I found the adult food made mine constipated – if the pup food is going begging can i please blag it for maxicare deathrow dogs ?

Claire x
    [/quote]

I found the adult food gave mine the worst colitis he’s ever had.  >:D

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 930 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime