Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

cubert clumber

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk cubert clumber

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 930 total)
  • Author
    xtine

bless him  ;D and yes def better to get kisses before the slurp  :vomit:

kizkiznobite

he cocking leg…each every time…no more practice no more falling over himself…every time leg up wee turn sniff do a bit more…he really not my baby boy anymore  :'( 🙂 …and it a bugger as ever…mo has taken loads of pics…esp when i been away with mum…loads and loads …him sitting in window waiting for me…him on my part of the bed ….where are you mum…him doing she not here can be a git cos you a soft touch…i had said to her just record all i miss and she did and her phone has now gone nuts  :'( :'(…and she cant get them up and maybe has lost her sim card  ::)

i give up….

he a good boy..he a slow mover but a fast thinker  ;D he all grown up and big and clumsie and lovable and a wee shite and adorable and i really need him now so…farlow reason…? well maybe just maybe the doGs got it right because a girlie wouldnt have had this edge …..

wee git woke me at 4am to tell me he had just ruined my best hairclip  >:D  see a girlie would never have done that  😀 he in sorrrysorrycouldnthelpititwasmybodymademedoityoubecrossiknowyoubecross…

i wasnt…i was happy he was there…and that is serious re-enforcement…at this rate i will need a behaviourist to sort him out  ::)

Izzie

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg254173#msg254173 date=1228750594]
    he cocking leg…each every time…no more practice no more falling over himself…every time leg up wee turn sniff do a bit more…he really not my baby boy anymore  :'( 🙂 …and it a bugger as ever…mo has taken loads of pics…esp when i been away with mum…loads and loads …him sitting in window waiting for me…him on my part of the bed ….where are you mum…him doing she not here can be a git cos you a soft touch…i had said to her just record all i miss and she did and her phone has now gone nuts  :'( :'(…and she cant get them up and maybe has lost her sim card  ::)

[/quote]

It should be stored on a memory card- if you know what the phone make is, might just might be able to sort it for you  :-*

kizkiznobite

mo still getting to grips with her phone she stores some pics on the memory but at other times she has a blimp and doesnt…the dam thing..she was down loading a song from some music site and it went ape…i think a virus hit the way it acting..she took it into orange today and they not helpful and as it still under warranty said just send it back which is fine but she will lose the stuff unless she removes the sim card..p’ed off about it really she has worked real hard with her dyslexia to use it ..a small step each time but the wee git ate the last one and now this…so lord knows ?

Izzie

If it got a memory card, then I can download the pics and vids from it or the sim card, using either another phone or  a digi camera.

kizkiznobite

it got a card that fits in top that is not the sim card …is that a memory card? but she may not have stored much to it ??

Izzie

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg254177#msg254177 date=1228751354]
    it got a card that fits in top that is not the sim card …is that a memory card? but she may not have stored much to it ??
    [/quote]

Yep that the memory card

might be able to transfer stuff over to it even if the phone is going haywire.

kizkiznobite

am fed up….she will be home soon  🙁

xtine

awwwwwwwwwwwwww  he is soooooooo handsome – bless him waiting for Bevmum like a good boy  :-*  :-*

kizkiznobite

thanks iz  :-*

[img width=468 height=351]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t15/bev_052/SP_A0164.jpg[/img]

crap bed…this was my puppy bed and now i am a big boy i need a new one  :yes:

[img width=468 height=351]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t15/bev_052/SP_A0162.jpg[/img]

why can’t i get on this bed  >:D

[img width=468 height=351]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t15/bev_052/SP_A0161.jpg[/img]

nope…bossy girl wont let me on the bed….jeez…women  ::)

Justine&Rafe

Sooooooo cute!!  Aw Bev, you wanna swap? 

Izzie

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nernernerner!!!Youcantgetonthebed :tease: :butt: :butt: :butt: JestaWooooo

kizkiznobite

[quote author=xxpsychexx link=topic=11447.msg255064#msg255064 date=1229358674]
    Sooooooo cute!!  Aw Bev, you wanna swap? 
    [/quote]

errrmm ummmm…..tempted…so very tempted…errmmmm …..no  :D…but

will offer…broken camera, broken printer, mo for a week’s cooking cleaning etc…….are we close yet?

errmmm…..

incidently…rafe is the most amazing flattie…he like the flatties of my youth…he mega super…..

errmmm…what else….

need to think… ;D

Awww hes grown up so much!  :-*

Justine&Rafe

Aw thanks Bev!

By “you wanna swap?” I clearly meant “do you want a Rafe for free?”!!

All these generous offers for him but it’s all talk no trousers!  I guess I’ll just have to keep the horror!

Do you think he and Cubert could be friends?  I reckon Rafe could teach your clever wee git some naughty tricks with a little time!!

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 930 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime