Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

cubert clumber

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk cubert clumber

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 930 total)
  • Author
    .dodger.

my lot are fine on it! much prefer their bones and raw meat but they don’t have any problems with it 🙂

Anonymous

i think mine would have been fine too laura if they had drank more but they just didnt – i dont know why ??  and u cant really force – drink them so we were forced to swap.

this is really cheeky but are you coming past LD tomorrow ?  ONLY if its not out the way can i have 2 x 15kgs adult plz ?

will make Steve go get you cash 🙂

Claire x

kizkiznobite

ok will do – got to go myself anyway — you want any dried ears  😉

Anonymous
    quote :

ok will do – got to go myself anyway — you want any dried ears  Wink

eeep Bev – i know you said that pup was nibbling but your WHOLE ear ?????? crikey 🙂

Claire x

p.s. why not – i wonder if Tina with “mineyours” with those …  🙂 

kizkiznobite

he has been a wee sod since 2am ….he floppped too early after his busy day so had his deep sleep from 8pm with no later play – woke him at bedtime for a wee and a drink …took ages to get him to settle when we went to bed …was in naughty tot tantrum mode for an hour …finally got him off and then at 2 wakes me up for a wee and that was it …playtime  ::) i go out with amilou and leave Mo to try and settle him, she gave in and got up….he now gone back to sleep  >:D

kizkiznobite

here we go….he settled  :D…now the fun starts  >:D

he has discovered the joys of the garden…so he asking to ‘go out’ to be there and not because he needs a wee… ::) in out in out …this is where many folks start to mess up – ‘he doesnt need to go out’ and so they ignore this stage and of course they then get an extinction …Mo is in for a good morning  ;D

GSPmad

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg216368#msg216368 date=1211005798]
    ..this is where many folks start to mess up – ‘he doesnt need to go out’ and so they ignore this stage and of course they then get an extinction [/quote]

do you mean they don’t bother taking them out or they keep taking them out and letting them play so that asking to go out means go out and play?  ???

sounds like you’ve had a lot of sleep then…  >:D mind you i haven’t had much either and have to go to work this morning.  ::)

kizkiznobite

wow – now watch these closely – not for the ooo ahh cute stuff but for behaviour and communication….

sorry the first one is dark but if you watch carefully you can see that he is responding to ami’s request of wanting to come in – see where the blue pegs are on the bottom of the gate ? he tries to open the gate by grabbing bar in teeth …watch ami tell him to do the pegs – see the head dip ‘itthereitthere’  i finished it 2 seconds too early as i stopped filming he did it and let her in  ;D

mind you….the second vid is what he got for his trouble…. ;D ;D

and the shushing is not at dogs it at Mo who is going on about needing a painkiller for a headache  ::) and then hear her say No falkor  ::) …his be quiet cue is hush  ::)  >:D

[img width=468 height=382]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t15/bev_052/th_cuandam-1.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=382]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t15/bev_052/th_cubertandami.jpg[/img]

kizkiznobite

they dont take them out everytime because they ‘think’ dog messing me about and doesnt really need a wee….what i do is go out each time cue the weewee and if it doesnt happen – we back in again and keep doing that until a wee happens and then back in and amuse, play, distract, give a buster cube etc so it fun being inside

GSPmad

can’t see any of the bit round the gate in the first video.  🙁 but i presume ami whinging in the background is her asking to come in?

ami gave him rather a look in that second video!!  😮

and are you sure shhhh is mo’s cue for being quiet?  ;D i thought you weren’t meant to repeat cues.  😀

he is soooooo cute….. a puppy, that’s what i need to cheer me up.  😀 can you imagine…  ::) think i will just have to stay miserable.

GSPmad

so does that mean you need to have got it on cue already before they get to the messing about point?

kizkiznobite

if you turn you speakers up you can hear her deep growling at him – he has learnt the difference between a not really and I MEAN IT …see how he does the appeasement by rolling on back waiting to see if it accepted and when it not ‘oh well will go try something else then’

have long since given up trying to cue Mo  ;D

most folk are not aware they have the asking to go out on a cue – they just accept dog goes to door must want out – if i ask him want out? he will go to door if a yes or look at me as if i am daft if a no…if he wants to go out as in i have not asked – he goes to door and squeaks or if in bed sits and squeaks and i re-enforced that by then saying wantout? so what he has done has fine tuned it ..he has moved it on…he goes to door looks at me and waits for me to say wantout? what many folk do after being in and out and dog not weeing is then think he messing me about and actually say something like – ‘you dont need an out…you taking the P’ but then for at least one of those times dog does need out and so they loose what they have gained and are back to square one…and 3 weeks down the line they posting on here saying dog has a wee cue but is still soiling in house…

kizkiznobite

have re done the first vid – it is dark but you can just make out what is happening – the head dip from ami is about 9 secs from the end  🙂

GSPmad

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11447.msg216379#msg216379 date=1211010267]
    if he wants to go out as in i have not asked – he goes to door and squeaks or if in bed sits and squeaks and i re-enforced that by then saying wantout? so what he has done has fine tuned it ..he has moved it on…he goes to door looks at me and waits for me to say wantout? [/quote]

but then if he’s gone to the door already surely that’s him saying he wants out, so what does he then do when you say wantout?  ??? and if wantout means go and stand by the door then surely if you said wantout he would go to the door whether he wanted to go out or not?  ???

Anonymous

he’s a little stunner bev. love his eyes, cant see Ami in the vid? can just about hear whining, very faint though, have all volumes up to max  ??? oh well, nice to see them anyway :-* :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 930 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime