Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

cubert clumber

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk cubert clumber

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 930 total)
  • Author
    Izzie

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Sarah Jane

hahaha funnie………
    Cubert i see you are having a good game there,he’s a very nice dog Kiz  :happy:

kizkiznobite

yep he sure is sarah  🙂

he so chilled …never ever met such a chilled clumber male…he likes all and sundry,,still has no fear of anything….is well cued in general terms and his more than general /norm cues are good…just me wants more…has started to work with dogs with probs…now his head is all as should be the odd minor squint he had has grown out….he top size height wise but he healthy and his jaw good…assuming he continues to develop as he has will put him to stud ….assuming his hip score ok…..

in clumber terms he healthy, his temperament is brill, he a looker…

and we love him to bits  …..  even when he being a shite  😀

Diesel73
    quote :

what the f do you think you doing…..

paper girl gave me paper

Given is given, so yup cubedude it yours  :-* .

Don’t we just love it when it happens to someone else……. too  :whistle: hahaha  😀 .

can we have some more up to date pics of the hansome cubert ;D ;D

kizkiznobite

ok… ::) that means i got to learn how to use the camera i got for xmas…. :gum:

he has been a pain with paper ever since we got him…books mags leaflets….a right pain…he was being trained on paper as a small pup…the first big extinction was that book done by dad…since then he has chewed corners of books like coffee table books…the bindings in the open book cases…and tears up any mags papers he can find…mo had gone into to avoidance…just keep out of the way…when i came back from mams i thought right enough…never had a dog that chewed and shredded…it stops…

so i been doing good carry…he now brings me books to get me out of bed….good carry…clever boy..reward is getting up….in the day time we do swoppsies with a treat but i sustain the carry….it WAS going good…he had stopped shredding and chewing…would do good carry with full body and tail swings very slow and stately…present to hand…good dead …great

then that happened thursday …major extinction that…i was around back he was snouting about…paper woman brings paper she shouted can i give it dog from the gate…i said yep fine…cubie carry…good carry….he brings it to me my hands are filthy so i sent him to mo…take to momum…off he trundles…i heard mo say good carry…. ::)  she apparently told him take it to bevmum…he obviously thought f this for a game of soldiers…..

back to #2  >:D

kizkiznobite

nahnahnannahnaaahfinallydrivenhernuts  >:D cubert

heapainhereallyreallyneedstogobackfromwencehecameineedavalium  :canadian: amilou

heneedsasmackedbottomamgoingtoswophimforlivia  :yes: bevmum

leavemybabyboyalonehejustapuppy  :baby: momum

ohdoGiamgoingbacktobed  :sleepy: falkor

Izzie

😀 😀 😀 😀
    Whats he done now???

kizkiznobite

he wrecked ami’s fave squeaky ball that she has had since a pup….the squeaky balls are not normally put in the big toy basket but kept in the cupboard….mo put it in there by mistake…it her training play ball and her sucky comfort….the basket is huge made of heavy jute…he found it in the basket ..i gave it to her he kept taking it off her and i kept taking it off him to give her back….i was upstairs mo around the shop…and the wee git got it …i came down it in bits she was barking at him and i had to throw it out…..she lost the plot totally….i went back upstairs and she took it out on the basket…i came down to see what the racket was about and she was in a blind rage…inside the basket and mouthing and clawing at it…made a huge hole in the side…. 😮 and ripped of a claw…dont think she even noticed the blood…

i got her another one …similar…but she not so bothered about it ….and she has stopped going and staring at the cupboard where the balls are kept… 🙁

hetookmybestestballthatbrosegaveme  🙁 amilou

:butt:  :butt:  :butt:  :butt:  😛 cubert

3 sleeps until ted comes….you in for a big shock lado…. :blindfold:

😮  😮 poor ami  🙁

Anonymous

Bad cubie  >:D 😮 ;D

Poor Ami… do you think you will find a replacement toy that she will like?

ETS: Loki’s fave toy is a wubba… he loves it the very best… no idea why!

kizkiznobite

well….think i am going to have to close this thread and open my baby boyo a new one in dogs because my baby boyo is no longer a baby boyo….the fairies took my baby boy and left me with a big lummux that is well cued, knows his manners and more importantly can now speak dog…he had a tough year in many ways….stuff didnt go as i planned with mam’s illness and passing…but he well chilled and has a brill temperament….nature …nurture…a mix of both…they what we make them …we work with what we have and what we dont like we dump and what we do like we bring on…there is no fast fix that really works…time, love, fair, firm, all mixed gives us the adult dog….if you got a good packbossgirlie it helps…..

so cubedude (thanks diesel for that  :D)  welcome to the big dog world…love you …you will always be my baby boyo as you my first clumber baby boyo… :-* live with it  …as big as your are   >:D xxxx

*Lassie*

They grow up too quick 🙁
    You will have to start the new thread with some photos of him and Ami :yes:

Izzie

Always knew he would come good, special boyo  :-*

kizkiznobite

val and i say the same thing …over and over…you get out what you put in….no fast fix…a fast fix breaks in the end….he now what he is …what he will be for life…yeah he has taken me to the edge at times …..yeah i have had to adapt as he a boyo ….but so many clumbers (and other breeds i know but most rescue clumbers stat wise) end up in rescue due to that hard control type handling that took place when pups and then comes the nark bag and biter due to hard handling….clumbers compromise well if you let them….

…said it before will say it again…they do 1 of 2 things…they go to ground or they wake up one morning and decide to fight back

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 930 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime