Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Dads Home

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Diesel I dont always get greetings like that. Depends on time of day. If i come home during work day Honey rarely moves – unless I bring work stuff in – then she knows im done for the day  :yes: if its just me without work stuff she knows im going again and clearly prefers to snooze  😀 she happy pooch being left, doesnt faze her i truly  think shed be happy on her own all little miss unsociable  ::)

Diesel73

Diiiiiiiva hahahaha 😀 . Never saw a diva go balistic  😛  😀  😉 .

No, seriously now. My boys jumping up and down, even my good old Woodyboy. He making his ‘hurrhurrrrhurr’sound, jump jump, lick, lick, boink on his back, pet pet. Won’t share me with Diesel at those moments. Dieselman  ::) ….. he has to wait until Wodan’s done, but when is his turn, then he somewhere in my jacketcollar  :yes: . Even if i was working in the salon, which is part of my house, than they can hear me all the time, and yet they act as if i was gone for ages. They not alload in salon when we have costumers, but sometimes when we spend lot of day there, they even open the door anyway and come to get me  😉 .

GSPmad

I was just about to write ‘what on earth do you do in a salon with birds?’  😀 What I meant was – thought you bred birds – or is that just a hobby and the salon is the ‘real job’?

Nosy Person of Cold Place.  ;D

Diesel73

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=12868.msg247938#msg247938 date=1225310840]
    I was just about to write ‘what on earth do you do in a salon with birds?’  😀 What I meant was – thought you bred birds – or is that just a hobby and the salon is the ‘real job’?

Nosy Person of Cold Place.  ;D
    [/quote]
    I do the birds and work in sunshine’s salon.  😉 Went back to farmroots after we already started the salon. Couldn’t help it  😉 .

I dunno Diesel just not HOneys thing to go overboard – she does if im away for more than 24 hours and the earlier i get home happier she is – later i am well think im in the doghouse with her lol!!

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12868.msg247975#msg247975 date=1225314679]
    I dunno Diesel just not HOneys thing to go overboard – she does if im away for more than 24 hours and the earlier i get home happier she is – later i am well think im in the doghouse with her lol!!
    [/quote]
    So…… who owns exactly who?  >:D Hahahaha

Been thinking, perhaps is also because some breeds are naturaly more hyper than others. Might have something to do with it  😉 .

GSPmad

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12868.msg248102#msg248102 date=1225394691]

Been thinking, perhaps is also because some breeds are naturaly more hyper than others. Might have something to do with it  😉 .
    [/quote]

Belgian breeds – human or canine.  😉 :-*

Diesel73

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=12868.msg248104#msg248104 date=1225394772]

[/quote]

Belgian breeds – human or canine.  😉 :-*
    [/quote]
    Bwahahahaha  😀 .

Both  😉    :-*  .

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12868.msg247975#msg247975 date=1225314679]
    [/quote]
    So…… who owns exactly who?  >:D Hahahaha

[/quote]

Diesel you saying HOneys a lazy little Diva  😮 – got it in one  😉  😀

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime