Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

DCM Update 2/12

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health DCM Update 2/12

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    *Nat*

Sue’s on her way to me, don’t know how Dex got on yet but I have the camera out ready  ;D

Whether I remember to take it with us is another matter  ::)

*Nat*

Had a lovely walk but……….batteries went flat in camera  >:D

Will let Sue tell you about Dex, think she got some nice pics on her phone of them all playing in the garden  🙂 Including one of Kodi’s attempt at digging a hole in my garden  😮  ::)  Piper was really good, I thought she may get a bit funny about having other dogs in her garden but they played really well together, she even let them play with a ball of hers and no problems with them drinking from her bowl either  🙂

Bilclarie

Sounds like you all had a good time, Dobes can be very sociable dogs if brought up correctly seems to me you and Sue have done just that 😉

Mo and the Gang

*Nat*

Thanks Mo  🙂

I was just concerned because Piper’s always had her garden and house to herself if you know what I mean, never shared with another dog! The only grumble she made was when they were all round the back door and I opened it, think she wantd to go in first if at all  ;D Probably helped that we all went for a walk first and came back together too and they have all met a few times before now  🙂

Makes me think that adding another addition one day won’t be a problem  ;D  😉

Anonymous

Thanks for the lovely walk really enjoyed it both knackered now, fast a kip, bless :-*

🙁 Dexters heart has enlarged by 5mm, doesnt sound much but it is as hearts go 🙁  He had an ultrasound, beats ok at 100 per minute with 1 irregular beat, colour fine, temp fine, had bloods done too, will know results in a few days, she said just to keep an eye on him, make sure he doesnt get short of breath suddenly or start coughing, he hasnt shown any signs of these up to now, but its obv getting worse, so basically we just playing a waiting game, till it gets bad enough for him to start the vetmedin, hopefully it wont be too soon though 🙁

will try and get the video on later if not tomorrow, need to bath a dirty girl who rolled in FOX POO and has a show tomorrow!!! ::) ::)

jaydex im sorry to hear this :-* how are you doing with it all?

Anonymous

Just taking it as it comes really, must say though wasnt expecting any changes, he just doesnt ‘seem’ ill, hard to explain, Hadnt thought about it really for months then the tablets got short and I had to phone for more she asked how he was, said great no changes then wham! 5mm bigger, seems such a short space of time too, going by this when he goes back in Dec it could be double that, then we could be on a downhill ride, I’m not sure how big it has to get to start causing major problems. Not fair :'(

*Nat*

You really wouldn’t know there’s anything wrong with him – he was running round today, shot off after a rabbit and is a happy boy – I got a few leans from him as always  ;D

(((hugs))) Sue  :-*

((hugs)) jaydex :-* what are the tablets for that he is on now?

Anonymous

(((Hugs jay))))

Good Luck at Guildford see the entry is 16 total

Gracie

hugs to you and Dex  :-* at least its all ‘supervised’ you know what i mean, you knowing in the early stages and its all monitered rather than there being a prob and not knowing, and for that i think you are soo brave  :-*

good luck tomorrow  :-*

Anonymous

[quote author=delevago link=topic=9692.msg218746#msg218746 date=1211912339]
    ((hugs)) jaydex :-* what are the tablets for that he is on now?
    [/quote]

Thanks everyone :-* :-*

Dont know what they are Del,  they are either vetmedin  or they are just a placebo, its a blind test, they dont tell you until the trial is finished. If he’s actually having vetmedin, they are testing them to see if they prolong the symptom free stage. But going by todays results I’d say he isnt getting that. :-\

16 total Val, bet they all in my class ::) 😀  she’s been pruned and washed & nails done ! jsut needs to strut her stuff now ;D

Thanks Gracie, know what your saying doesnt make it any easier though :-\

awwww Sue  :'( give Dex a hug from me and one for you too im sorry it wasnt better news  :'(  :-*

Izzie

((HUGS)) Jay, good Luck tomorrow

xx

*Nat*

Good luck tomorrow hun  :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 132 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime