Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

DCM Update 2/12

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health DCM Update 2/12

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Yep not good but not bad either, he’s fine in himself though, not sure how old the girls were Nat, but one got the cough the other just had heart failure and died, the owner of one of the girls also has a dog who has it too, how awful is that to have both dogs with it, such a shame, am thinking they must have been between 5-8 as thats the age for the trail so not old really šŸ™ šŸ™
    I asked what happened at the end of theĀ  3 years, she said she was unsure as the company providing the tabs hasnt really said anything about it, but surely they’d have to carry on supplying them, or maybe they dont think any dog is going to live longer than 3 years!

*Nat*

Are they still taking on dogs for the trial Sue?

Anonymous

Not sure but if you want to ask give them a call šŸ™‚ will pm name and number

*Nat*

ThanksĀ  :-*

*Nat*

Ok just called and they still need dogs for the trial so going to get Piper scannedĀ  :scared: Will let you all know when, fingers crossed!!

Anonymous

Have just caught this thread and wanted to say how brave you both are for doing the trials. I would certainly want to know and if it would help future dogs then doubly so. Still….it can’t be easy for either of you. Good luck with them both xx

Best of luck NatĀ  :-*Ā  :-*

Anonymous

[quote author=Olliethecollie link=topic=9692.msg253743#msg253743 date=1228327990]
    Have just caught this thread and wanted to say how brave you both are for doing the trials. I would certainly want to know and if it would help future dogs then doubly so. Still….it can’t be easy for either of you. Good luck with them both xx
    [/quote]

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=9692.msg253741#msg253741 date=1228326873]
    Ok just called and they still need dogs for the trial so going to get Piper scannedĀ  :scared: Will let you all know when, fingers crossed!!
    [/quote]

you’ll need your sat nav!! its a nice place, down round the country lanes, very posh houses, about 5 mins from Redhill. When you get on the estate turn right & go round the back, no signs up yet.
    Let Nuala know you know me šŸ™‚

*Nat*

Thanks Suz and SueĀ  :-* Already told Nuala I know youĀ  šŸ™‚ Just got to wait for someone to ring now to make an appointment!

.dodger.

fingers crossed Nat :-*

Anonymous

Good Luck NatĀ  :ok:

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=9692.msg253741#msg253741 date=1228326873]
    [/quote]

*Nat*

ThanksĀ  :-*

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees ā€“ ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime