Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

didnt want to spoil Re: From This…………To this………….

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs didnt want to spoil Re: From This…………To this………….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

:nono: :nono: poor cubert my A  :butt:    🙂

aint no groomer or anti dock person in this world that will convince me otherwise…when i see the distress pain panic that he goes through when he gets half a gorse brush or a bramble or or in his tail and it bleeding or pulling and it hurts and he doing run 4 steps stop try to grab it out …run 10 steps…yells mum mum…and i pull it out and he stands and lets me cos he wants to go on and play …. or when he having fun and just being what he is and it bleeds and he panics and he so distressed that he runs back to car…

no no….thats what i mean about gunner tails…nightmare for me…and him…have tried oils have dusted him with baby talc before we go out…yeah…when it full…sure looks pretty…and yep i have trimmed it when it full and yep looks prettier….but…

so it i wish it could come off…and i really mean it…when i say i would dock tomorrow…one more bleed that is serious as the one last march…and it will come off…

so…yep i joke and tease etc…but there you go…thats where i am at  🙂

oh blimey bev – dex doesnt really do in bushes woods running i just dont cos of his coat so it prob not as much of an issues but is one reason i keep his trimmed short – and its short like same as docked yankee would be cos i just hate all that fuzz, id do the same to cubert if he was mine but leave a little i guess might help protect it – but yup i agree if hes out doing what he should hes gonna find that tail a pain in the arse – literally!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime