Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

dinner out or your dog

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion dinner out or your dog

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

today i read in my paper pepole doing a poll asked pet owners would you give up going out for meals etc to pay for your pet to have food vet treatment etc and some of them said no if you put a night out before your pet you dont love it like i love mine my dog would eat every day before i did i would move heaven and earth for my farrokh i would stave before my dog did i am his mum and thats what mums do dogs give everything and take nothing

kendal

when my mum had her cocker’s when she was first married and money was tight, my mum and dad would share their diner with the dog or go with out.  ie if they were having pasta the dogs got past.

although our local carvery dose a meal of a choice of three meats or all three then stuffing, Yorkshire puddings and as much veges as you like, all for £3.50. so its not bad.  but yeah it would be interesting the response about the same situation about kids.

crikey !!!

i would absolutely put my dogs before an extravagance like eating out – how mad to answer yes !!!!

p.s. kendal u could have it both ways, eat for £3.50 and take a bag home for the dogs 😀  where do you live??  that carvery type meal down here is £7+ a head !!

Theres a carvery on outskirts of Moulton which is £5 a head claire just incase you were interested  ;D

kendal

lol yeah your right.
    i live in cumbernauld outside glasgow. grate value my mum is a regular there the staff all know her and her pals.

*Nat*

Eat out!!! What’s that ???  ::)  😉 Not done it for so long  😀

is that the one at round spinney anna ?  if so … i went off it when i got brussels that were still frozen in the middle one time !!!  😮 😮

yeah thats the one. still frozen  😮 😮 thats not very good! I been there a few times, luckily no frozen brussels!!

*Nat*

[quote author=claire wills + bonnie link=topic=14090.msg265732#msg265732 date=1239628086]
    is that the one at round spinney anna ?  if so … i went off it when i got brussels that were still frozen in the middle one time !!!   😮 😮
    [/quote]

Mmm that’s maybe why they call em bullets  ;D  😛

kizkiznobite

yep…we have omelettes dogs get lamb shanks  :D…they didnt choose to live with me i chose to have them…they give me more than they take ….they are my responsibilty

and anyway…it costs very little to feed a good diet to a dog…just time and effort as opposed to opening a bag or a tin that costs the earth  🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime