Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Do Not Disturb!

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Do Not Disturb!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

mark – wheredya order the coat from ?  i’m in the market for some doggie vests to make into INAH coats

i’ve just won 5m of INAH webbing on trpd !!!!

claire x

Anonymous

From here Claire –

http://www.colan-uk.net/products/dog_coats.html

You can have them made to your own specifications, plain or printed with your own text & with or without the reflective strip.

Anonymous

just the job 🙂

Anonymous

Just encountered another dickhead in the high street. I was doing some heelwork with Cass & i had just put her in a sit/stay when some idiot walked right up in front of her and said “Excuse me mate, does HE bite?” – this time i got between him & Cass and put my back to him and just said ‘Not while i’m training please!’ – this time Cass didn’t even react presumeably because i didn’t look round.

Sorry guys but i still think the coat is a good idea because it’s happeneing too often. LOL  ;D

*Lassie*

You should have told him try putting your nuts near her mouth then you will find out ::) >:D
    Never mind a coat you need a very large banner ;D

Diesel73

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12130.msg233372#msg233372 date=1217435960]
    i just cannot imagine where you live ! 

claire x
    [/quote]
    Me neither  😮 ….. Djeez Mark.

quote :

“Excuse me mate, does HE bite?”

::) …. Some people are so stupid they would break a hip when they want to kick their own arse. How you can keep calm time after time when this happens so often… my admiration you have. I would explode. Frequently  >:( .

quote :

Sorry guys but i still think the coat is a good idea because it’s happeneing too often. LOL 

Pick the ‘piss off, i’m in training’ print and make sure to add in big print; ‘for those idiots that can read’  😉 .

xtine

I think it is a good idea Mark.. i can well imagine what it is like for you both  >:D
    You have worked your arse off with Cass.. well done  :-*

Anonymous

Guess what just happened in the park? Cass was sniffing by the hedge with her back to the pathway when some silly old man decided that instead of walking on the path & going round her it was somehow easier if he walked along the grass up against the hedge right where the dog was sniffing (in full view of him i might add!).

He walked right up behind her, stopped about 18 inches behind her and made her jump because she didn’t see him coming, then he froze to the spot looking horrified when she sat nicely at his feet because she thought he had approached her to stroke her.

WTF is wrong with people? Surely common sense would suggest that if you are so afraid of strange dogs then the very last thing you should be doing is walking right up behind them & startling them. Dozy pillock.

I am sorry but i need this coat for the benefit of stupid people who obviously need it written on the dog in plain English to stop aproaching her so stupidly. I think they must be putting something in the water round here lately.  >:(

wow some people are just wierd  :-\

Anonymous

Well i just wish they would go and be wierd to someone elses dog! LOL  ;D

Izzie

You should bring down to my local Park, everyone avoids all the big dogs  ::) 😉

Anonymous

No such luck round here Cass was just having puppy cuddles with two old ladies round the corner!roflol  ;D

*Nat*

LOL you do seem to get em dont you Mark  ::)

Anonymous

does anyone else have this ?  i just cannot imagine in a million years anybody coming up to me when i am out with my dogs unless it is to retrieve their norty dog who has run over to see us and even then they’re much too busy chasing about after it to bother mine !!

its just so like a new dimension for me !!

the other day i took stan out and this women was calling about 12 feet behind us going”cooweeeee cooweee hellloooooo can i stroke your dog please” ::) 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime