Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Do Not Disturb!

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Do Not Disturb!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

maybe its just me then lol !!! 

i was walking my 2 at heel on left holding harrys hand on right – felt so smug when lady with cocker spaniel came along pulling like a train 🙂

even walking out like above i get people with young kids pick them up and walk around us – dontcha think the dogs would have savaged harry first ladies ????

Claire x

*Lassie*

I was practising recalls with my two, both sitting watching me when a woman with a greyhound came past. She let the greyhound pester my two, it was trying to shove it’s nose up Tam’s bum and taking a chance by getting right in Willow’s face ::) In the end they moved off the spot and she just smiled :-X

Umm lots of people stop to talk to Honey, she will ignore generally unless told to go say hello – even then she will do the whole waggy bum hello then when they bent right over hand out to stroke her……………she walk right off  >:D person generally let feeling rather silly!

*Nat*

I do get people come up to me but they’re mainly other dog walkers  🙂 Most people are sh*t scared cos Piper is “black n tan”  ::) so I am surprised Mark gets this hapen so much  😀

wags

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=12130.msg234801#msg234801 date=1217963837]
    I was practising recalls with my two, both sitting watching me when a woman with a greyhound came past. She let the greyhound pester my two, it was trying to shove it’s nose up Tam’s bum and taking a chance by getting right in Willow’s face ::) In the end they moved off the spot and she just smiled :-X
    [/quote]

i had something like this the other day

this rough collie desperatlly wanted to sniff Oban and he just wouldnt stand still – hes totally indiffrent to other dogs hes usually so into what ever he is doing he doesnt even notice – but this rough really got on his nerves and he ended up telling it to f**k off.

Anonymous

Cass wore her new coat for the first time today & we’ve just been down the high street doing loads on heelwork & obedience, recall etc & even with it written on the dog in plain English we still got followed up the road by some woman distracting us wanting to know what i was training ‘HIM’ for! I give up, i really do give up.

Perhaps i should have said i was training her to bite people who ask stupid fucking questions. roflol  Mind you for the best part it did seem to work very well because we were given a wide berth by everyone else. ;D

[img width=468 height=351]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p172/blueyonder_2006/cass55223.jpg[/img]

*Lassie*

You ALWAYS get one dipstick Mark ;D smart jacket 😉

Anonymous

very smart !!  🙂

can we have a pic of the girl in her new coat 🙂

claire x

kizkiznobite

where did you get it done mark?

perhaps y0u should wear one too  😀

training my rottie to avoid people… 🙂

Anonymous

Bev i got it from 

http://www.colan-uk.net/products/dog_coats.html

they make high visibility clothing for security services, roadworks, schools, horses etc & they do the dog coat custom made – the vest itself is about £12 & you just add the extras like the reflective strip & writing – they’ll print your own notice on it (within reason).

I was going to have it say ‘Working do not distract’ but then i thought the word ‘Working’ might be misleading because she’s not a working dog & it would make people even more likely to stop us to ask what Cass does for her beer money. LOL

Well it definitely seems to be having the desired effect & was well worth the money to me. People are giving us more space on the high street and they are not (apart from one exception) distracting us.  ;D

Anonymous

Cass is in ‘Buggering about mode’ at the moment so if i put the coat on she’ll just yank it off – i’ll try and get a photo the weekend.

*Nat*

Tis very smart  ;D

kizkiznobite

get her dindins ready…let her see it..put on coat and then feed her  🙂

xtine

wow– great coat!! hope it does the trick Mark  ;D

yep very smart – glad its helping  :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime