Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Dodgy Dobe Strikes Again.

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Dodgy Dobe Strikes Again.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

That really vicous Dobe was over the field again and this time it had one of those totally useless sleeve type muzzles on. First time ever that he’s done anything about it, then on the way home it appeared round the corner and attacked Cass with the muzzled on, fortunately it couldn’t open it’s mouth and realized it bit off more than it could chew, for the first time ever Cass had a go back and barked like i’ve never heard her bark before, scaring the dog so much it ran away.

The owner didn’t even look back, just walked off like it was nothing to do with him. I really want to tell the dog warden because it’s an accident waiting to happen but they don’t take action with dog on dog attacks unless they get lots of sustained complaints from several different people.

I’m going to carry that spray i bought that makes a loud hissing noise in future & just give it a gob full as a warning if it comes near again – and it will i’m sure. The stupid idiot knows exactly how nasty his dog is but he still lets it off the lead to cause havoc. The muzzle is small comfort when the bloody thing wont go away & the owner just walks off.

Anonymous

*hugs* to cass x x x x

those muzzles are not only useless but can also result in dehydration and death so i hope he doesnt plan on making it a permanent walking fixture šŸ™

wags

tell the dog warden its made threatening behaviour towards you and your not

its not total lie

Anonymous

[quote author=Mark. link=topic=13400.msg256961#msg256961 date=1231421818]
    That really vicous Dobe was over the field again and this time it had one of those totally useless sleeve type muzzles on. First time ever that he’s done anything about it, then on the way home it appeared round the corner and attacked Cass with the muzzled on, fortunately it couldn’t open it’s mouth and realized it bit off more than it could chew, for the first time ever Cass had a go back and barked like i’ve never heard her bark before, scaring the dog so much it ran away.

The owner didn’t even look back, just walked off like it was nothing to do with him. I really want to tell the dog warden because it’s an accident waiting to happen but they don’t take action with dog on dog attacks unless they get lots of sustained complaints from several different people.

I’m going to carry that spray i bought that makes a loud hissing noise in future & just give it a gob full as a warning if it comes near again – and it will i’m sure. The stupid idiot knows exactly how nasty his dog is but he still lets it off the lead to cause havoc. The muzzle is small comfort when the bloody thing wont go away & the owner just walks off.
    [/quote]h

Ā  Ā  dontĀ  blameĀ  theĀ  dogĀ  Ā 

I dont think Mark does blame the dogĀ  šŸ™‚ is just fustrating as this is continuing to happen with little input from the owner of the dobe, who clearly isnt under controlĀ  šŸ™

Anonymous

thought of you today Mark – you will hardly frigging believe this !!!

i am walking nice with W&B on leads next to me and guy appears one dog loose comes over says hi to W&B no problems we walk a little further and get to the owner he COMES OVER TO US and then his dog on the lead has a bl**dy go at my dogs !!!!!

what breed was it …… a ridgeback – presumably the guy knew his dog was grumpy thats why it was on a lead theres no need to drag it over to my dogs for it to have a go – some people eh !!!Ā  :boooo:Ā  so thats 2 dodgy ridgebacks out of umm… 2 !! that i’ve metĀ  šŸ™Ā  not helping with my wariness of them i can tell you!!!

Claire.

Anonymous

[quote author=farrokh link=topic=13400.msg257346#msg257346 date=1231619427]

[/quote]h

Ā  Ā  dontĀ  Ā blameĀ  Ā theĀ  dogĀ  Ā 
    [/quote]

Perhaps you didn’t notice the Rottweiler in my signatuire? Of course i don’t blame the dog – that should have been obvious by the way i called the owner a stupid idiot!

Anonymous

[quote author=piglet link=topic=13400.msg257358#msg257358 date=1231626314]

i am walking nice with W&B on leads next to me and guy appears one dog loose comes over says hi to W&B no problems we walk a little further and get to the owner he COMES OVER TO US and then his dog on the lead has a bl**dy go at my dogs !!!!!

what breed was it …… a ridgeback – presumably the guy knew his dog was grumpy thats why it was on a lead theres no need to drag it over to my dogs for it to have a go – some people eh !!!Ā  :boooo:Ā  so thats 2 dodgy ridgebacks out of umm… 2 !! that i’ve metĀ  šŸ™Ā  not helping with my wariness of them i can tell you!!!

Claire.
    [/quote]

If i’m being honest about this Dobe owner Claire, i actually feel really disappointed that yet again a stupid owner is letting a particular breed down. I can honestly say i have never met a Dobe that is as unpredictable, vicous, and frankly dangerously out of control as this one has proved to be.

The behaviour of the dog is only compounded by the behaviour of it’s owner who just walks off like it’s nothing to do with him. I feel certain that i will be having words the next time i see him in the park.

Diesel73
    quote :

The behaviour of the dog is only compounded by the behaviour of it’s owner who just walks off like it’s nothing to do with him. I feel certain that i will be having words the next time i see him in the park.

:scared: ……. you actually managed to stay calm the previous times?

*Nat*

[quote author=Mark. link=topic=13400.msg257363#msg257363 date=1231659780]
    [quote author=farrokh link=topic=13400.msg257346#msg257346 date=1231619427]

[/quote]h

Ā  Ā  dontĀ  Ā blameĀ  Ā theĀ  dogĀ  Ā 
    [/quote]

Perhaps you didn’t notice the Rottweiler in my signatuire? Of course i don’t blame the dog – that should have been obvious by the way i called the owner a stupid idiot!
    [/quote]

I think Mark would be one of the last people to blame the dog!!Ā  šŸ™‚

Anonymous

Absolutely Nat. I blame the owner 100% because he knows full well his dog has serious issues with other dogs, but he continues to let it off lead & allow it to approach other dogs, even though he knows what it will do, then when it does attack another dog he doesn’t take responsibility & just walks off.

The owner is the exact reason why people are so frightened of certain breeds. I took the spray can with me today & as i crouched down to pick Cass’ poop up i squashed the can in my pocket & it went off really loud, cass shot off in one direction and the bag of poo went the other way. LOLĀ  :surprise:

[quote author=Mark. link=topic=13400.msg257383#msg257383 date=1231681242]
    I took the spray can with me today & as i crouched down to pick Cass’ poop up i squashed the can in my pocket & it went off really loud, cass shot off in one direction and the bag of poo went the other way. LOLĀ  :surprise:
    [/quote]

šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€ sorry shouldnt laugh

[quote author=kerrie and stan link=topic=13400.msg257399#msg257399 date=1231691059]
    [quote author=Mark. link=topic=13400.msg257383#msg257383 date=1231681242]
    I took the spray can with me today & as i crouched down to pick Cass’ poop up i squashed the can in my pocket & it went off really loud, cass shot off in one direction and the bag of poo went the other way. LOLĀ  :surprise:
    [/quote]

šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€ sorry shouldnt laugh
    [/quote]

shouldnt laugh? yeah right hahahaha!!!Ā  ;DĀ  ;D

Anonymous

[quote author=piglet link=topic=13400.msg257358#msg257358 date=1231626314]

Claire.
    [/quote]have you thoughtĀ  of stun gun like the police carryĀ  not for the dogĀ  use it on his lousy owner

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees ā€“ ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime