Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Does anyone else…..

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Does anyone else…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Have a dog that thinks the best place to sleep is not in a dog bed this is Mels favourite place, we gave up on the DVD’s sitting there she was so pleased  :surrender:

[img width=468 height=351]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/Eshia24/Mel003.jpg[/img]

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 the most confy place by the looks of things :yes:

*Nat*

Bless her, maybe she thinks she’s an ornament  😀

*Nick*

Val, 3 words for you….

programmable remote control

:canadian:

one of my cats sleeps in a similar spot in the cupboard under the turtle tank  ;D

awwww bless she looks happy as larry sat there  :yes:

and look at all your posh books behind her!  😮  ;D

Izzie

I have one, she likes the bath, in the midst of the settee and down the sidesbetween the patio doors and the settee too ::)

She does look comfy there though! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

deebee

Max’s by the front door. do you think hes trying to tell me something?

Anonymous

They are KC stud books

[quote author=zerlinda link=topic=12412.msg240015#msg240015 date=1220970914]
    awwww bless she looks happy as larry sat there  :yes:

and look at all your posh books behind her!  😮  ;D
    [/quote]

Prem2Pram

It’s up out of the way of any drafts and the heat from the electric appliances are an added bonus, looks like a very smart cookie to me  :agree:

Diesel73

Hahahaha  😀 …. She actually does look good sleeping there. But she looks great anyway.

Son just said; i want the funny dog, type it paps, i want the funny dog for my birthday.
    When i told him Val very probably would not ever, as good as never, no way ever going to give her up he said ; she will have too. Our tv cabinet bigger. Soon the doggy to big for it  ;D .

My son still convinced e-ve-ry small dog going to grow big as our boys aslong as you feed it enough ::) .

Anonymous

Bless him the age of innocents he still can’t have her just because your cabinet is bigger she say’s She fits this on just right  :-*   

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12412.msg240044#msg240044 date=1220982760]
    Hahahaha  😀 …. She actually does look good sleeping there. But she looks great anyway.

Son just said; i want the funny dog, type it paps, i want the funny dog for my birthday.
    When i told him Val very probably would not ever, as good as never, no way ever going to give her up he said ; she will have too. Our tv cabinet bigger. Soon the doggy to big for it  ;D .

My son still convinced e-ve-ry small dog going to grow big as our boys aslong as you feed it enough ::) .
    [/quote]

xtine

😀 that’s brill… just in case you forget about her when watching tv  ;D  :-*  :-*  :-*

one of mine used to love it under the coffee table when he was a pup, saw it as a little den. he fitted under it just nicely wen he was a pup which was fine……. however he still loves it under there now…… a fully grown rather big labrador  :whistle: :whistle:  ;D ;D

Anonymous

No fear of that the snoring tells me she is there  ;D

[quote author=xtine link=topic=12412.msg240052#msg240052 date=1220986742]
    😀 that’s brill… just in case you forget about her when watching tv  ;D  :-*  :-*  :-*
    [/quote]

shes beautiful Val  :-*

Honey always sleeping in weird places………………

[img width=468 height=351]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i227/Suz22/Hpim1148.jpg[/img]
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i227/Suz22/Hpim1149.jpg[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime