Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Does anyone else…..

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Does anyone else…..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author

awww diesel bless your lad thats so sweet  :yes:

Anonymous

i think izzie forgot that her dog likes to sleep “in a dirty muddy digging hole under swingseat in garden” she wins grubbiest place to sleep lol !!! 🙂

mine go for comfort – my bed if they can, if not the sofa, failing that they will actually reluctantly get into a dog bed !!

claire x

Izzie

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12412.msg240125#msg240125 date=1221043320]
    i think izzie forgot that her dog likes to sleep “in a dirty muddy digging hole under swingseat in garden” she wins grubbiest place to sleep lol !!! 🙂

mine go for comfort – my bed if they can, if not the sofa, failing that they will actually reluctantly get into a dog bed !!

claire x
    [/quote]

Anywhere that is either comfy or cool Jess will go!  ::)

Anonymous

Awww, cute 😀 😀 it is funny how they chose a spot. Didz sleeps on the stone fireplace, even though he doesn’t fit on it anymore. I don’t know if he’ll still lie there when the fire’s on in the winter, haha

Diesel73

[quote author=Val link=topic=12412.msg240049#msg240049 date=1220986065]
    Bless him the age of innocents he still can’t have her just because your cabinet is bigger she say’s She fits this on just right  :-*   

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12412.msg240044#msg240044 date=1220982760]
    Hahahaha  😀 …. She actually does look good sleeping there. But she looks great anyway.

Son just said; i want the funny dog, type it paps, i want the funny dog for my birthday.
    When i told him Val very probably would not ever, as good as never, no way ever going to give her up he said ; she will have too. Our tv cabinet bigger. Soon the doggy to big for it  ;D .

My son still convinced e-ve-ry small dog going to grow big as our boys aslong as you feed it enough ::) .
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    Brice says; i can wait, she fit now, but that small they grow fast you know. I got patience till my birthday.  ;D ………..  ::) -Pap’s when my birthday? 1st of october…. -Madame with the little hairy dog? My birthday is on uhm… -what my birthday paps  ??? 1ST OF OCTOBER- Right  🙂 , my birthday is soon  ;D .

😉

Anonymous

Brice darling I wish you happy happy birthday for the 1st October but Mel is still staying with me she will never be any bigger than she is now and she can’t herd birds  :ok:

Diesel your poor kids they SO need a Honey dog  ;D  ;D

awww diesel that made me cry….  :happy: you need a pretty doggy i agree with suz.  :yes: i know i’m going way off topic, but how old is your boy?

Izzie

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12412.msg240304#msg240304 date=1221156825]
    [/quote]

I can see it now……Honey telling Diesal and Woodan who is boss!  😮 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh oh and if she got really angry she might even shred a feather!  :what:  :canadian:

ROFLOL Zerlinda  😀  😀

And Izzie she so would im afraid – she not frightened of a big black dog  😉 though actually she may be – she HATES german sheps – and the only belgian shep she ever saw got the same reaction – on her back please dont hurt me  ::)

Diesel73

[quote author=Val link=topic=12412.msg240301#msg240301 date=1221156489]
    Brice darling I wish you happy happy birthday for the 1st October but Mel is still staying with me she will never be any bigger than she is now and she can’t herd birds  :ok:
    [/quote]
    ??? *paps? that true? are there dogs that can’t herd?yep
    I think i know madame why you not feed her enough to grow…. You just not want to miss her, so you keep her small like puppy and than you can keep her to yourself  ;D . That ok. I will choos other puppy someday.

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12412.msg240304#msg240304 date=1221156825]
    [/quote]
    My daughter con-stant-ly asking for a Honeydog  😉 . Who knows, maybe one day  🙂 .

[quote author=Kerry_and_Beau link=topic=12412.msg240323#msg240323 date=1221161970]
    awww diesel that made me cry….  :happy: you need a pretty doggy i agree with suz.  :yes: i know i’m going way off topic, but how old is your boy?
    [/quote]
    4. On october first he going to turn 5.  Delisious age it is  😉 .
    [quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12412.msg240343#msg240343 date=1221164675]
    ROFLOL Zerlinda  😀  😀

And Izzie she so would im afraid – she not frightened of a big black dog  😉 though actually she may be – she HATES german sheps – and the only belgian shep she ever saw got the same reaction – on her back please dont hurt me   ::)
    [/quote]
    Send her over Suz, my boys will change her mind. Might take a little time, but they’ll change her mind, i’m sure of it  😉 .

Sorry Val for hacking your post. But Brice says, if you change your mind, even in 20 years she still welcome  😀 .

Anonymous

I think we will both be planted by then  :boooo:

Sorry Val for hacking your post. But Brice says, if you change your mind, even in 20 years she still welcome  .

haha Diesel you gone from saying no way ever to a honey do to a ‘maybe one day’  ;D  ;D they make good guard dogs too you know  😉

wags

way totally off topic

Joe is 5 on Friday  :-\

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime