Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Does anyone else…..

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Does anyone else…..

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

THUD coming round slowly, wish my baby boy a happy birthday

doG I feel old  :scared:

[quote author=wags link=topic=12412.msg242266#msg242266 date=1222202947]
    way totally off topic

Joe is 5 on Friday  :-\
    [/quote]

wags

hes having a party with all his school friends and everything

will post pictures lol

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12412.msg242261#msg242261 date=1222202572]
    haha Diesel you gone from saying no way ever to a honey do to a ‘maybe one day’  ;D  ;D they make good guard dogs too you know   😉
    [/quote]
    God, youhou  ::) notice every little detail don’t you?
    It’s correct though  :-*  😀 , i did go from no way to maybe. Little precious wants one  ::) … All i got to do is talk her out of a bitch and into a boydog….. if she ever going to get one, one day, in the very faaaaar future, if if if…
    That and talk her mother into 3 dogs. No way i’m going to give up one of my dogspaces, sunshine will have to agree with putting up with a nother doggyspace  😉 .

*Lassie*

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12412.msg242365#msg242365 date=1222279507]
    [quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12412.msg242261#msg242261 date=1222202572]
    haha Diesel you gone from saying no way ever to a honey do to a ‘maybe one day’  ;D  ;D they make good guard dogs too you know   😉
    [/quote]
    It’s correct though  :-*  😀 , i did go from no way to maybe. Little precious wants one  ::) … All i got to do is talk her out of a bitch and into a boydog….. if she ever going to get one, one day, in the very faaaaar future, if if if…
    That and talk her mother into 3 dogs. No way i’m going to give up one of my dogspaces, sunshine will have to agree with putting up with a nother doggyspace  😉 .
    [/quote]

That one is easy, just borrow Honey the diva dog for a little while. Sunshine will be putty in her paws ;D

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12412.msg242365#msg242365 date=1222279507]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

i dont miss a thing (except the speeling mistake in vals sig  :D)

Diesel you cant have a boy Honey not the same – got to be a girlie  :yes: and lassie is right – sunshine would love her  ;D  ;D you all love her, and shed be boss of the boys – in her own way they wouldnt even realise it  😀

oh my lord diesel pink bows on a boy honey? what planet are you on  :nono: lol

gotta have a honey girl! fluffy pillows pink boudoir….  ;D

oh a kiddies party i used love doing those, i’m good at baking me  :yes:

and 4/5 are great years kids are just fantastic love them  :yes:

dont forget the sparkly collars and leads, and pretty pink jumpers and coats……………. ;D

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12412.msg242416#msg242416 date=1222289452]
    dont forget the sparkly collars and leads, and pretty pink jumpers and coats……………. ;D
    [/quote]
    oh oh nope don’t gorget the bling  :nono:  ;D

Diesel73

[quote author=Kerry_and_Beau link=topic=12412.msg242393#msg242393 date=1222287523]
    oh my lord diesel pink bows on a boy honey? what planet are you on  :nono: lol

gotta have a honey girl! fluffy pillows pink boudoir….  ;D

[/quote]
      pink bows?? fluffy pillows pink boudoir  :scared: …….

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12412.msg242416#msg242416 date=1222289452]
    [/quote]
    sparkly collars… pink jumpers aaaaaaaaaarch! 

A peeky!!!!

I’m going to tank my little girl into a peek. No bows, no PINK!!! No blingbling. That only costs loads of papa’s pingping  ::) . Me taking out a puppy that can fit in my pint…. with pink and bling, and ofcourse running into mates  ::)……  😮 NononononNO  :nono: .

My son wanted Val’s little peekee. Us boys should team up  :suspious: , put our foot down, stand our grounds, make our women listen……….  :help:

youd deny your little girl a Honey dog………….. :surprise:

;D  ;D course you wouldnt – and youd take it out bling and all  ;D

at dog show other weekend, guy and lady walking two dogs, a tenny tiny chihuahua and a rottweiler – big macho guy – shed made him hold the chihuahua – bling and all  ;D  ;D

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12412.msg242752#msg242752 date=1222542191]
    youd deny your little girl a Honey dog………….. :surprise:

;D  ;D course you wouldnt – and youd take it out bling and all  ;D

at dog show other weekend, guy and lady walking two dogs, a tenny tiny chihuahua and a rottweiler – big macho guy – shed made him hold the chihuahua – bling and all  ;D  ;D
    [/quote]
    Deny your little girl a …  >:( Deny your little girl….You a girl alright  ::) . Work on the ‘guild feeling thing’, thàt aaaalways works  ::) .
    Might be able to live to be seen with a rinestone or 2. Could blame the wife, or little precious…. But pink! ==> Can’t do, am ALLERGIC to pink .

Nope, will just have to talk her into a little chinese tigerboy.

That my mate bought a little Honey doesn’t make things for me better either.

;D  ;D haha we know how to do the guilt trip thing  :yes:  😉 but no no little boy – got to be a girly!!  :nono:

your mate got a honey dog – wheres the photo? is he/she cute? :yes:  :yes:  ;D

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12412.msg242771#msg242771 date=1222544798]
    ;D  ;D haha we know how to do the guilt trip thing  :yes:  😉 but no no little boy – got to be a girly!!  :nono:

your mate got a honey dog – wheres the photo? is he/she cute? :yes:  :yes:  ;D
    [/quote]
    It a ‘she’ -yeahyeah, a she  :tease: – and her name translated is like snooksy. Don’t have any pics of her cause she fits in my mates coat pocket, and we always see her at school when we go get our kids. Should take some pics at school one day  ::) …. on nice sunny days sometimes up to about 15-20 dogs waiting for their kids  😉 .

se got to be a girly  ;D

aw Snooksy – that is CUTE! – and yes photots, of all the dogs waiting for their kids  ;D ;D ;D

see your mate has gotten it all sorted with his snooksie, bet she wears pink & bling  :yes:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime