Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Does anyone elses dog do this?

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Does anyone elses dog do this?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Was just wondering if anyone elses dog sleeps with their tongue out? Meg sleeps with the top 5cm sticking out from between her front teeth! Sometimes after a busy time sleeping on the sofa she gets up to go in the garden and has a wee-when she returns her tongue is still poking out! the end goes all dry and she looks very silly but doesn’t seem to notice! Is her tongue too big for her mouth? Am trying to get some pics but it is always too dark and the flash wakes her!!

Mudgie

no – nooch sleeps on back with legs in air – cos he is a freak  ;D

ohhhhh yes  :yes:

[img width=351 height=468]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i227/Suz22/03-07-08_2228.jpg[/img]

and mudge honey do that too  😀

[img width=468 height=351]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i227/Suz22/Hpim1132.jpg[/img]
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i227/Suz22/Hpim1172.jpg[/img]

Anonymous

yey!!!! Meg does the sleeping on her back too-and with tongue out she looks like a freak!!! Love her really!!

Honey is a regluar weird sleeper lol – she not fussy if it soft she will sleep on it – tongues often out specially if shes dreaming – is very funny someotimes she doesnt realise and sits there tongue poking out  😀

*Lassie*

Willow sometimes has her tongue out but mainly she suckles in her sleep :baby:

Mudgie

honey has such a lot of hair for such a snack attack  ;D

snack attack  ??? you lost me Mudgie  😀

Lisa33

Great pics Suz!! 😀  Can you believe it!!  I took a pic of Blu the other week of him sleeping with his tongue out and I only just deleted it today!! :boooo:  It was hilarious, his tongue was hanging right out! must have been dreaming of hot girlie dogs!! :yes:

wags

Oban would need one seriouslly long tongue to poke out of his goofy gob  :crazy:

Mudgie

[quote author=Lisa33 link=topic=13022.msg251221#msg251221 date=1226521538]
    Great pics Suz!! 😀  Can you believe it!!  I took a pic of Blu the other week of him sleeping with his tongue out and I only just deleted it today!! :boooo:  It was hilarious, his tongue was hanging right out! must have been dreaming of hot girlie dogs!! :yes:
    [/quote]

Eh I dont think so – blu is a good boy

Anonymous

course he was Lisa, he was thinking of Kodikins cos he going to see her on saturday, isnt he? you are at Crystal Palace arent you 🙂

and Dex on back legs in air tongue hanging out ::)

GSPmad

now and again if we are in a tongue out mood – but we are more a lounge on back with legs akimbo sort of dog.  :-X

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime