Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

does anyone now

Home Archive Forums Dogs Advanced Dog Training does anyone now

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author

hehe Val, are you smirking now by any chance  >:D  😉  ;D

GSPmad

uh  ???

i think i have been very left out. can i be self-inflated aggrandised and extremely smirky?  😀

and i will be interested to see an introduction thread.  ;D ;D ;D

GSPmad

and i love someone joining to say they won’t ask for help.  😀 😀 😀 😀

Anonymous

your all sad, REALLY! i thought this was going to be an intresting site but clearly NOT! you just spend your time making jokes when people have asked for help. Seriously guys get a life! The way your all acting i feel like i’m on some young teenage web chat? But i very much doubt you are all teenagers, probably some silly old bags with nothing better to do than judge people.

xtine

[quote author=missyflinttodd link=topic=11292.msg231839#msg231839 date=1216749435]
    your all sad, REALLY! i thought this was going to be an intresting site but clearly NOT! you just spend your time making jokes when people have asked for help. Seriously guys get a life! The way your all acting i feel like i’m on some young teenage web chat? But i very much doubt you are all teenagers, probably some silly old bags with nothing better to do than judge people.
    [/quote]

hark who’s talking dear…

If you care to read the history up to this post, you’ll see why Val commented as she did. 

And yes it is an interesting site, and one of, if not the best sources of info on dogs on the net  🙂

Why don’t you do an intro so we don’t get the idea you’ve joined to start an arguement?

GSPmad

[quote author=missyflinttodd link=topic=11292.msg231839#msg231839 date=1216749435]
    [/quote]

it would appear that you didn’t, since you seem to have joined to post what you posted.  :-\ I may be many things, but I am neither teenage nor an old bag.  ;D I didn’t notice any judgments being made – apart from by you… pot calling kettle.  😉

why don’t you do an intro post and tell us about yourself? 🙂

Anonymous

i know what it was about but i don’t think it was very fair the way she put it. read back!
    but look i don’t really care, kick me off this site i couldn’t care less, after reading what you have all been putting think i’ll find better sites

Anonymous

We’re all sad? Erm..who was it that went to all the trouble of registering here just to verbally abuse Val? Pot? Kettle? Black? ROFLOL  ;D

Anonymous

the reason i came on here because i wanted some help in finding how i could become a dog trainer, but then adter reading how you all responded to that other person when she asked for help i thought not to bother

Anonymous

No dear, the reason you joined was to verbally abuse Val. If you had already seen what was posted & didn’t like the way we were then you were under no obligation to join, but you did didn’t you? And why did you join? To do exactly what you criticize other people for!

Anonymous

actually i joined then saw what was written actually. but hey think what you like

GSPmad

[quote author=missyflinttodd link=topic=11292.msg231848#msg231848 date=1216750284]
    the reason i came on here because i wanted some help in finding how i could become a dog trainer, but then adter reading how you all responded to that other person when she asked for help i thought not to bother
    [/quote]

in that case why was your first post on here abusing val?! why wasn’t it either introducing yourself or asking about becoming a dog trainer?  ??? and if we are all so unpleasant – why are you still here?  :-\ ???

Izzie

There is a post on here about becoming a dog trainer, there are a few of us who are studing studying dogs.

The OP had asked several different questions wanting jobs, etc and expected it to be handed on a plate to her.  ::)

If you are serious about becoming a dog trainer, you best to stick around you will NEVER find a better board to learn from- I know because I am a canine student myself.  😉

Anonymous

[quote author=missyflinttodd link=topic=11292.msg231851#msg231851 date=1216750509]
    actually i joined then saw what was written actually. but hey think what you like
    [/quote]

Regardless, you have done to Val exactly what you yourself were complaining about other people doing.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime