Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

dog and bone

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Prem2Pram

Joly you ask all the right questions, you have saved me no end of typing.  Oh I do luv stickies it makes it so much easier to find information and if you need to refresh your memory it’s easy to come back and re- read  ;D

Anonymous

lol – minpin – where my doggy is concerned i can be counted on to ask all sorts of questions lol!!! ;D

CKSuki

[quote author=piglet link=topic=3409.msg41741#msg41741 date=1148814966]
    They wont let you just have animal bones – you’d have to buy human boned food – ouch !! an expensive way to do it for me as i cant stand food with bones in !
    [/quote]

Morrisons sell bones for a few pence at the end of every day – I get loads for about 50p.  They are packaged up and priced too.

🙂

Anonymous

ok thanks – mind your lucky if you can get anything in our morrisions – talk about empty shelves!!

Anonymous

ooh CK i didnt know that 😉

every supermarket i’ve asked in i get loads of stuff about getting sued or something … i guess morrisons are different as they have like a little butchers in there dont they ?

claire x

Prem2Pram

Oooo thanks for the info, I just checked I have a Morrisons 8 miles from me, so I’ll be checking them out  ;D

Anonymous

wow … and i thought they were a northern thing, must be with them taking over safeways they’ve scattered everywhere !

Prem2Pram

Claire they have a store locator on the web site which makes it easy to check which is the nearest one to you.

Anonymous

Joly
    As a small dog person I would not drop food it’s not often that the orientals eat more than they want they only get fat if they are fed on crap and tit-bits, in more years than I care to admit too, I have never had a fat pekingese some have landed here fat but once they were eating properly they slimmed down or fattened up naturally
    Val

Anonymous

ok val thanks – as you know she doesnt get the titbits and things !!! i will leave her food as normal then ta!

merrow

thanks alot for all this info and well joly u asked evry uestion i could think of lol might go have a look for the nearest butcher was one about 2 mins from work but they closed down 🙁

xx

Anonymous

hehe i can be counted on to ask the questions – over anxious mummy!  😀

But honeys been eating her bones for a while now and she loves them!!  ;D

Anonymous

ok, bought benson some bones today from morrisons, they were packaged and 35p, i have just put them in the freezer, how long do they need to be frozen for? also can he have them straight out of the freezer so they are cold like a lolly?

Anonymous

Aww bless him bet he loves them. will leave kiz or Val to answer the Q as I’m not sure because I dont know if he has had them before etc :-*

Anonymous

aw thanks parker,  :-* no hes never had the fresh bones before

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime