Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

dog boarding questions?

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion dog boarding questions?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ok i have found a dog boarding place that can take stan whilst im in hospital, i am meeting them on tuesday and they will be meeting stan after that if i like them.
    are there any questions that i should ask them or anything i should look out for whilst im there
    i just want to make sure that he will be looked after properly

*Lassie*

Ask if you can speak to some of their customers 😉
    Watch how they interact with the dogs

Anonymous

hi,

questions … with your boy i would want them to stick to his diet and seem OK with that, check if their idea of exercise is a compound or walk and how much / how many dogs / staff and then sit and work out in your head if it is physically possible (alot of places you can add this up to more hours than humanly possible lol !!!!!)

if you aint impressed, Val’s friend Sue is somewhere near Bournmouth not sure how far that is from you but I would reccommend her kennels, she loves her dogs and has good staff etc …

Claire x

thanks claire ;D the boarding place that i had in mind wasnt kennels but a home boarder, she has said that i provide his food and he will be the only dog there, but will ask about the walks.she said she has all her check so will check the paper work when i meet her amd she currently has a dog there so will see how she interacts with it

Anonymous

[quote author=kerrie and stan link=topic=13736.msg261088#msg261088 date=1235151486]
    ok i have found a dog boarding place that can take stan whilst im in hospital, i am meeting them on tuesday and they will be meeting stan after that if i like them.
    are there any questions that i should ask them or anything i should look out for whilst im there
    i just want to make sure that he will be looked after properly
    [/quote]if he has a toy he likes you could take it with you also sleep on a towel and takr it with you and make a list what time do you feed him when he goes back on the lead do you give him a treat and just in case a dog disc with the ladys adrees  and phone and if you have mirco chipped him tell them hope this helps  get well soon farrokh

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime