Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

doggie health and wellbeing course – 11th & 12th Oct 2008

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health doggie health and wellbeing course – 11th & 12th Oct 2008

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi,

This is for all the new people who have joined recently 🙂

There is a course running 11th and 12th October 2008 which has been put on especially for dogclub members and anyone they know who is interested.  The course is to be held at Ibsley Village Hall just on the edge south western edge of the New Forest.

You can attend one or both days and also optionally complete additional work to attain a recognised qualification.  The course is run by canine health concern – their website can be found here :  http://www.canine-health-concern.org.uk/  and covers many of the “hot topics” around feeding and vaccinations that regularly feature on dogclub.

This page tells you everything you need to know about what is included, cost and booking:

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/k9health/wwwchc/Datesvenues.html

There is already a small group of people going but I am sure places are still open and there is accom. at reasonable rates to be found in the local area around ringwood if you are not local. 

*if* you are coming from Northampton I just might have space in my car depending on how things work out !

Claire x.

that looks brill. do you think it would be too late to find accomodation ect?

Izzie

Claire the dates are 11th & 12th Oct

DLW, nope I havent booked anywhere as yet- if you are interested pm Val to get your nameon her list.

Anonymous

Hi,

I’ve not booked anywhere yet either – accom. seems to range from £35pppn in a basic twin or double room upwards in ringwood area, more in bournemouth.

There are a selection of places here – some allow dogs but if you are bringing them please check they can be left in rooms as not all places allow that.

http://www.thenewforest.co.uk/thedms.asp?dms=1&mapSearchMapId=1&miles=3&ngr1=414738&ngr2=104583&mapSearchX=158&mapSearchY=243&accommType=SV

Claire x

eta: thanks i have changed them now !!

will miss this – next time hopefully!  :yes:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime