Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

dogs with poor owners

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion dogs with poor owners

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

friday i took my dog out for his walk on a very long lead that i got a week ago for him on his holiday because some times it is not safe to let him off livestock etc so i took him on a large field so i could get used to it wnen i saw a dog loose ahead of us  first it ran up to a lady walking and jumped up then it ran over to a old dog then it came over to me and my dog all this happend in less than five mins the old dog was fine with it so was my dog the owner was just standing watching if i see a dog on a lead short or long i would make sure that the dog and owner is happy for us to come over and say hello so i kept walking the owner camr over and said you dog is very good have you got any tips for me i said yes rehome the dog and get a budgie

tee hee 🙂

i had a ‘altercation’ in the park today too …

woman is 1/2 a field away (only just loud shouting distance) her cocker bolts over to us – she does nothing – i shout call your dog back she shouts back its fine he wont hurt you … i shout back yeah but maybe mine bites – she called it back pretty quick.  we then met her later in the walk and i said to her you might want to keep your dog under control in future and you know what – she gave me a lecture about how my dog was ‘dangerous’ and should be muzzled blah blah etc etc … at which point i said “i only said maybe” – it was to make a point you idiot so stop being selfish and keep your dog with YOU.

good for you having good ettiquette 🙂  and a well behaved dog 🙂 

claire x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime