Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

dorainy dog

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health dorainy dog

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

bless – where do you live ??  surely you cant be free from the all seeing all knowing eye of tesco !!

not sure – our tesco has a full pharmacy inside plus a natural remedies section too.  my feed merchant has rescue remedy + lavender (so do i).

our asda is little so it doesnt do much more than paracetamol + neurofen type stuff.

claire x

GSPmad

this is south nottm. i know there is a morrison somewhere in the relative vicinity too – but i know where asda is and i understand that. is big – think it may have a pharmacy. tesco – honestly not seen one round about and no-on has mentioned one.  :-\

GSPmad

no diarrhoea so far today… fingers crossed…. but legs look no better – in fact worse if anything.  🙁

was pleased with his cod this morning – but spat potato on floor and gave me a filthy look.  ::)

*Nick*

sadie sends big sloppy gunner kisses to Dorain  :-* :-*

GSPmad

[quote author=*Nick* link=topic=11624.msg221228#msg221228 date=1212844957]
    sadie sends big sloppy gunner kisses to Dorain  :-* :-*
    [/quote]

ooh that has cheered him right up.  :-*

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=11624.msg221225#msg221225 date=1212844698]
    no diarrhoea so far today… fingers crossed…. but legs look no better – in fact worse if anything.  🙁

was pleased with his cod this morning – but spat potato on floor and gave me a filthy look.  ::)
    [/quote]

Sorry his legs are no better – just wait you will soon have results I know it not easy (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))  :-*

yeah they dont like burnt potato  >:D >:D 😉

GSPmad

i have never burnt a potato thank you very much.  ;D my aunt once managed to boil a facecloth into cinders.  😀

potato was done in microwave – think may poss have been a little underdone  :-[ so was a bit hard – but that was just hard cheese.  ;D bet he would have eaten hard cheese.  😀

maybe i don’t need the valerian after all…..  ::)

val – got some combined rhus tox bellis perennis and hypericum 30c for him – arrived today – how often should i use it?  :-\  is it a once a day thing?

i burnt honeys last lot of pasta (i find this kind of embarrassing to admit  :-[ ) i clearly really overdone it cos now she picks all the hard bits out spits em on the floor and just eats the bits I managed to avoid boiling to death  :'(

GSPmad

anyone on dosage of the rhus tox etc? book says every 20 mins for acute then 2 to 3 times daily for 5 days – but it’s not acute.  ???

book is natural healing for dogs and cats a-z by cheryl schwartz dvm if that helps?  :-\

Diesel73

I am of no help to you  :-\ , but just wanted to wish you and doggy good luck and get well soon  :-* .

GSPmad

that is help diesel – is helpful when people offer support – have been going round and round in circles and getting more and mroe stressed…. me that is not dorain…

Anonymous

Give a double dose to start the course then three times daily for a week then a week off then start them again
    Val

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=11624.msg221430#msg221430 date=1212896910]
    anyone on dosage of the rhus tox etc? book says every 20 mins for acute then 2 to 3 times daily for 5 days – but it’s not acute.  ???

book is natural healing for dogs and cats a-z by cheryl schwartz dvm if that helps?  :-\
    [/quote]

GSPmad

thanks.  :-*

GSPmad

well he hasn’t got the squits any more…. more the other way if anything.  ::)

oh bless him you not having much luck lately  :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 121 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime