Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

dorainy dog

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health dorainy dog

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    xtine

Bev and Val will know  😉
    :-* for Dorainy dog

you got the results yet?

GSPmad

yep – unfortunately no further forward.  🙁

joint taps were normal. so he thinks it may be soft tissue – but difficult to assess further since he couldn’t find a pain source – so has suggested either 4-6mths strict rest – no jumping twisting leaping etc – like that’s going to happen with a loony dorain unless i actually hobble him – or crate him…. OR do what makes the lameness worse, try and make him lame so we can find a consistent pain source and then investigate it – which i guess is what i’m going to have to do.  :-\ :'(

he is trying to send me to an early grave.

GSPmad

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=11624.msg224171#msg224171 date=1213642099]
    ok – dorain has been licking leg where he had catheter in – wasn’t bruised after ga, was fine – he now made skin thickened and bruisedy.  >:D stupid git.  i have some arnica cream – actually meant for me but i keep forgetting about it anyway and is out of date – will that be ok to use do you reckon?
    [/quote]

yes? no? maybe? cut leg off?  🙁

*Nick*

In all seriousness terry, I’m following this thread closely, wish i had something to offer….just want you to know that we are all thinking about you and the Dorain monster

:-*

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=11624.msg224292#msg224292 date=1213648675]

joint taps were normal. so he thinks it may be soft tissue – but difficult to assess further since he couldn’t find a pain source – so has suggested either 4-6mths strict rest – no jumping twisting leaping etc – like that’s going to happen with a loony dorain unless i actually hobble him – or crate him…. OR do what makes the lameness worse, try and make him lame so we can find a consistent pain source and then investigate it – which i guess is what i’m going to have to do.  :-\ :'(

[/quote]

GSPmad

[quote author=*Nick* link=topic=11624.msg224719#msg224719 date=1213743006]
    In all seriousness terry, I’m following this thread closely, wish i had something to offer….just want you to know that we are all thinking about you and the Dorain monster

:-*

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=11624.msg224292#msg224292 date=1213648675]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

thanks nick.  :-*

sorry Terry I dont know the answer either, maybe pm Val or Bev – sometimes this board gets so busy stuff gets missed so if its urgent I tend to pm them, they will always try and help  :-*

kizkiznobite

you could use arnica – i prefer the witchazel cream with the calomine added as they dont like the taste

we having probs with unread topics not appearing in the unread list – came on last night when i got back 1 page – this morning 3  ::)

GSPmad

where do you get that?  🙂

kizkiznobite

chemist – lloyds chemist in town – also think gracie got hers on line – will see if i can find the thread

kizkiznobite
    GSPmad

cheers.  :-*

GSPmad

my mother said ‘well he is getting old’  >:( >:( >:(

he is not old.  :'( :'( :'( he’s seven and a half.

oh no 7 1/2 isn’t old bless…sorry you are having such a rough time, hope you find something to help  🙂

Diesel73

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=11624.msg224939#msg224939 date=1213813844]
    my mother said ‘well he is getting old’  >:( >:( >:(

he is not old.  :'( :'( :'( he’s seven and a half.
    [/quote]
    Mothers  ::) …. those women…. they try to protect us but sometimes use the most wrong words they possibly could 😛 .

Dorrydog, you get better you. This going on long enough now, your mam very worried  🙁 .

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 121 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime