March 25, 2009 at 3:01 pm #63327hannegriceMember
‘Dressed to the K9’s’
Dog Fancy Dress Competition!
First Prize – Luxury hamper worth £50
Runner up – Sports voucher worth £25
Walk the Dog is hosting ‘Dressed to the K9’s’ a dog fancy dress competition to celebrate this year’s International Day of the Dog (on Sunday 26th April).
This year’s International Day of the Dog theme is the ‘rescue dog’, so all the proceeds raised from IDOD events will go to Every Chance Rescue (ECR).
How to enter our competition:
1. Take a photograph of your dog dressed up – let your imagination run wild!
2. Email your picture to us at [email protected] or post your photograph to: ‘Dressed to the K9’s’, 15 Hillside Gardens, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire HP4 2LF.
3. Include your dog’s name, age and breed, your full name and address, your email and telephone contact number.
4. To complete your entry you must pay a £1.50 submission fee. The proceeds raised from these fees will go to Every Chance Rescue. You can pay your submission fee online. To pay online, please click on the ‘Donate’ icon below. Or, you can send a cheque made payable to ‘Walk the Dog’.
5. Your photograph will be posted onto our competition page.
The best 5 entrants will be judged, and the winner will be announced on 11th May. The winner will receive a luxury hamper full of Walk the Dog products for your pooch. The runner up will receive a £25 sport voucher from Berkhamsted Sports.
The competition closes to entries on Monday 27th April 2009. Any entries after this date will not be valid. The winner and runner up will be notified by telephone and/or email.
To read our terms and conditions of this competition visit – http://www.walk-the-dog.net/competition.htmlMarch 25, 2009 at 3:56 pm #114785
wow – sounds fab 🙂
I notice that your website says you are based in the UK and work as a trainer with pit bulls. I would be interested to hear of your experiences with pit bulls with regards to training and behaviour.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.