Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Embarassing moments

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Embarassing moments

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

yep walked into the wrong house once right into their living room  ::) thats was embarrassing!  :embarrass:

.dodger.

when i was about 11 we went on a school trip for a week. On the thursday night (due to come home friday afternoon) i was climbing up the back of the metal bunk bed when a friend started tugging on me so she could show me something. I put my arm weaved around two of the three bars that were at the top of the upper bed and as she pulled i slipped and was left dangerling from my arm for about a minuet. i managed to slip down while still everyone including me was in hysterics because of how load the crack was we thought we’d broken the beds ::) about 5 mins later i finally realised i could pick up my arm – rolled up my shirt to see not only one elbow but three 😀
    I got rused to hospital where i had a fight with the paramedic because he was trying to get the morphine mask away from me then kicked up a fuss with the nurses cos i refused to let them cut my favourtie pj top took them 15 mins to finally persuade me otherwise ::) Ended up staying there a further 3 days because of braking both of my bones clear and now have a slightly curved right arm :laugh:

Mudgie

then there was the fireman……….   p:-) :nono:  family forum wont do there………

owie laura thats sounds awful!  :yes:

Anonymous

[quote author=Mudgie link=topic=12641.msg244555#msg244555 date=1223562020]
    then there was the fireman……….   p:-) :nono:  family forum wont do there………
    [/quote]

>:D  def a  :nono:

deebee

i drive all over for work and one time didnt make a packed lunch.  i dashed to a parade of shops,had to double park and rushed into a bakers and asked for a ham salad sandwich. silence. i was looking to see if i blocking anyone thinking ‘hurry up!’
    the silence made me look at the server, he had a small cap on his head  :embarrass:

changed my order to salt beef

I recently pulled up onto driveway of customers house to realise i was in the house next door  😀 to make it worse she bloody came out and asked if i was ok and was i lost – only slightly i said  :embarrass:  😀  😀

xtine

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12641.msg244609#msg244609 date=1223579567]
    I recently pulled up onto driveway of customers house to realise i was in the house next door  😀 to make it worse she bloody came out and asked if i was ok and was i lost – only slightly i said  :embarrass:  😀  😀
    [/quote]

PMSLOL…  😀

lol i can laugh now at the time – wanted to curl up and die  😀  😀

-Alison-

errr had an embarressing moment last night and apologised for it tonight.

Was walking in the dark about 8 last night and stopped to talk to someone I often see when I see a torch light flashing coming towards me and the shape of a dark dog wearing a blue flashing blimker on its collar, I genuinely thought this was a friend of mine and called a few friendly insults out, got a reply but couldnt make out what it was over that distance, then said to the boys go on then, to go and say hello to their mate Georgie. A few minutes later the torch and blue blinker start heading off in the other direction so I yelled at him, catch you later got what sounded like an ok then and didnt think anymore of it. Only less than 5 minutes later I see the torch and blue blinker coming at me from a completely different direction  :what: cant make this out until my friend says did you see that other guy up there with a blinker on the same as Georgies. Duh penny dropped and I felt a right twit. When I saw him again tonight I just had to go say sorry a) I let my dogs go up thinking he was someone else and b) I called him a few friendly names. His dog is a black lab, Georgie is a black springer boxer x and in the dark they look exactly the same from a few feet away :surprise:

That’ll teach me  :-[ :-[ :-[

[quote author=-Alison- link=topic=12641.msg244660#msg244660 date=1223600732]
    errr had an embarressing moment last night and apologised for it tonight.

Was walking in the dark about 8 last night and stopped to talk to someone I often see when I see a torch light flashing coming towards me and the shape of a dark dog wearing a blue flashing blimker on its collar, I genuinely thought this was a friend of mine and called a few friendly insults out, got a reply but couldnt make out what it was over that distance, then said to the boys go on then, to go and say hello to their mate Georgie. A few minutes later the torch and blue blinker start heading off in the other direction so I yelled at him, catch you later got what sounded like an ok then and didnt think anymore of it. Only less than 5 minutes later I see the torch and blue blinker coming at me from a completely different direction  :what: cant make this out until my friend says did you see that other guy up there with a blinker on the same as Georgies. Duh penny dropped and I felt a right twit. When I saw him again tonight I just had to go say sorry a) I let my dogs go up thinking he was someone else and b) I called him a few friendly names. His dog is a black lab, Georgie is a black springer boxer x and in the dark they look exactly the same from a few feet away :surprise:

That’ll teach me  :-[ :-[ :-[
    [/quote]

lmao thats funny!

😀 😀 😀 😀 shouldnt laugh really ;D

I’m a bad one for cases of mistaken identity, once thought I saw my friend in a bar, went over all waving and smiles until I got up close, this guy looks at me and I think ‘that’s not Neil’, too late, the guy thinks I fancy him, and he wouldn’t buy my story about him looking like my friend  :embarrass:

I was on the train with my workmates when the woman announced over the tannoy that there would “be an at seat trolley service” for the duration of the journey into London, my friend pipes up loudly “a nazi trolley service?” (geordie accent) cue disproving looks the whole journey.

😀  😀 love the funny stories!!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime