Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Entertaining the dog in bad weather

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Entertaining the dog in bad weather

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    *Lassie*
    Justine&Rafe

Are they making that puppy watch Old Yeller??  Hee hee – that is very twisted!!

Rafe started watching the hogfather with me t’other day – think he was interested in the giant turtle – but he got bored after the turtle went off screen.

I was watching an old john fisher training dvd the other day and jessie couldn’t take her eyes off the screen!  ;D

*Lassie*

Virgin Media are suppose to be bringing out a channel just for dogs ::)

I have a customer whos dog would love a channel devoted to doggy watchers she lurves watching tv  ;D

Justine&Rafe

Soooo funny!

I swear my horse would love to watch TV, too.  She’d be watching sky sports – think it’s a bit like us watching horsey things!  Any time we hack past people playing golf or cricket, she’ll try to turn and watch them.  Let go of the reins once to see what would happen – she just wandered over and stood watching them until I got bored!

xtine

Fritz likes watching the football and will def show much interest if dogs are on tv… we have ‘tv’ on cue  😀

Honey doesnt watch tv but she knows when rugby/footbal is on and she hates it – such a girly girl  😀

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13543.msg258952#msg258952 date=1233175637]
    Honey doesnt watch tv but she knows when rugby/footbal is on and she hates it – such a girly girl  😀
    [/quote]
    Good girl  ;D
    all that sweating and mud and running around – not for a diva  😀

Justine&Rafe

Sweating, mud, running around and rugbymen’s thighs Honey!!  – She doesn’t know what she’s missing out on.

Football – bunch of pansies – see her point on that one!!

Honey doesnt like the yelling that accompanies the football/rugby in this house (is my mum  ::) she gets a bit loud lol!) Honey now only has to hear the cheer of the crowd on the telly and shes gone!!  😀

I love watching rugby  ;D

Justine&Rafe

I love watching rugby too, especially the close ups of the scrums and line outs!!!  ;D

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime