Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

farrokh had fun on friday

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion farrokh had fun on friday

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

last thursday i washed farrokhs coat it was dry by friday so of to the heath we went we had a nice walk we got to the bottom of the heath just abount to call him to me when he put his ball down walked away from it as he does so i went to fetch it i picked it up turned around only to see him laying in a big puddle so i called him back he came back and i swear he was smileing  so was i he was covered in mud i was just glad he has short fur what did i do nothing he looked a right mess  i wonder is mud good for your skin his goat shines  and it was the thirteen after all  he had a good walk that day and he made me smile he might be muddy but he is happy but i have seen pepole hit thier dogs for less he will be four soon and i slaped only once he kept picking up the cord from t he lawn mower in his mouth i told him lots of times to leave it but i did it gently that stopped him good it was pluged in at the time
    r
    n
    b
    nw

Lol Honey always jumping in muddy puddles – or rolling in the mud but only in front of customers……… ::)  😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime