Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Feeding – bev’s on a rant

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 211 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

scare the neighbours with them >:D luvs Tyson

Anonymous

[quote author=parker link=topic=3257.msg120573#msg120573 date=1171133439]
    scare the neighbours with them >:D luvs Tyson
    [/quote]

😮 Bad boy!!

Sorry but no way is Honey getting a sheeps head!!

Anonymous

Wow Parker how lucky are you,send me one to snowy Swansea,I just give the 1/4 pigs head to Travis teeth and all,they are messy though,but he loves them,when you pick them up ask the butcher to weigh them and then portion accordinley,lucky you :)no sorry lucky dogs ;D

Anonymous

very lucky dogs 😀

and remember mel I amsure if I sent ahead in the post the police would get hold of it and think i was part of the mafia sending a warning 😀

Anonymous

;D ;D ;D

Anonymous

Sheeps’ heads?! Excellent! 😀
    Well, I made my liver cake today, first time I’ve baked/cooked anything since I don’t know when!
    So much sticky fun. It smelt delicious, almost tempted to eat it myself.  ;D The dogs went nuts even before I’d cooked it! They’ve never gone that crazy for anything I’d ever bought from the shops.

merrow

ok didnt have enough room in freeza for all the bones so i boiled a few up i tought it would be good for on the porrige and other stuff like that, so dose any one know how long stock lasts in the frezza ?

xxxxx

Sinawi

Eeekkk OK… so that is a LOAD of info….

Right I have a 27week old Rhodesian Ridgeback.. he stands 26″ and weighs 44kgs…

When he came form breeder they sent him with an Adult basic mixer that had 12% protein and that was it…

Vet suggested that I used Royal Canin MaxiBabyDog which I did for a while however no-one could help/give me feeding quantitys and Finny wasn’t keen on it…

So I changed him gradually onto NatureDiet Puppy Food – NatureDiet suggested that in the first place I should feed 6 packs a day… for his ‘weight’ now they suggested I should feed 8 packets a day… unfortunatley funds couldn’t strectch to £5.52 a day… so had to look for another feed…. ended up after advice from vet/pet shops etc with Winalot puppy food – he has 6 cans a day…

Clearly I am being ripped off!!!

Anyone suggest a diet, with quantities that I can give, I’m afraid I don’t have huge amounts of time to prepare the food… so the lower preperation time the better…..

Here he is now…
    [img width=468 height=311]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j228/MissKJJ/Finn%202/Picture004.jpg[/img]

Thanks in advance if you can help!

kizkiznobite

loads and loads and loads on here re feeding

feed him natural – no prep time at all – will cost you no more than 35p per day – will be better for him – will give you less health probs in the future  🙂

Anonymous

yep have replied in the other thread regarding feeding mine 🙂

Anonymous

Feed natural better for your dog and better for your pocket,it costs me about £2-£2.50 per week for Travis,he weighs 37kg

wow he’s lovely naturediet is good but expensive, my beau has been natural for a while now and he’s doing good, shiny coat, smells lovely  ;D

good luck, there is loads of info on here about feeding.

toppy

I think it was on here i read it but not to sure, im just about to go put some water in freezer to make ice cubes, we have some fruit there to would it be ok to put bits of apples ans strawberries and bananas in the water for milly, she enjoyed ice cubes in the hot sun so just wondered if i could liven them up for her a little??

kizkiznobite

yep – fruit lollies – and also stock ones  🙂

toppy

great, thank you  🙂
    She seems to like and eat fruit more when she is in season  :-\

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 211 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime