Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Fight, Fight, Fight over anything!!!!

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Fight, Fight, Fight over anything!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

ps…also forgot to say…when clumbers are going to go seriously off on one..in the immediate seconds prior it all slows right down…that the freaky bit…it all just goes into a sort of slow motion with the instigator placing head on the neck/top of shoulders …they do a slow circling with lots of noise and then it WHAM…if you try to physically break it the WHAM kicks in faster….what you have to do is kick in the pack boss bit and actually get between them and be strong with the visual stuff…no point in raising voice…calm, firm, strong body language of ‘this aint happening’….then re-enforce the manager and try and re-introduce as soon as poss holding your own as the pack manager…

they complex…lovable but complex

Thanks for the info Bev.

No doubt I will be calling upon your expertise over the next few months.

Steve

kizkiznobite

i doubt it…i think jago will cope fine with the back up of the pack girlie…benson will prob do a sort of mini type half hearted challenge at about 16 months but if you have them sussed by then you will be prepared ….you knbow where i am tho if you need…will bring ami…she will sort them  ;D she does a brill you there and you there and pack it in  ;D ;D

cubert feeling very sorry for himself..he has offered the mouth lick 3 times now…she holding out…he got to pay some serious payback first  ;D ;D

aaah well …. now if i had been there with you there then i would have been edgy but ok and yeah like that smiley whys she doing that whys he doing this  :canadian: :canadian: :canadian: :canadian:

good job i’m at home lol !!!

i thought i stayed amazingly calm when rafe and mini-rafe were playing – never seen owt like it with an adult dog, and wouldnt if rafe was still entire i bet but he obv. still sees himself as a baby it was real cute !!  you have to meet mini-rafe he’s a real cutie-pie !!!

claire x

Justine&Rafe

Yeah, TBH I was a bit, well, on edge when they first met, coz mini-rafe went straight at him like that, and I thought oh-oh.  Don’t know how much of an influence being castrated would make him (as I not v knowledgeable on that stuff), but has a lot to do with him being sooooo laid back and just loving attention of any sort from anywhere!  Mini-rafe plays with an entire male GSD just the same as with Rafe – but GSD only 12months, so still in play mode!

mini-rafe play – bite bite bite, hang off ears, bite front paws so they fall down, when they run away bite tail as they going off.  If they dare stop play, jump on them and bite bite bite.

Rafe initial response – ignore, ignore, ouch, ignore, WTF he’s still going at it, ignore… BAM, send mini-rafe flying in triple somersault across floor.  Mini rafe gets up, shakes himself off, and back into the fray, at which point Rafe gives up and plays back with him.

fantastic pictures, love them  :yes:

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime