Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Flyball

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    Mudgie

what date is it – not had my paperwork through – dont know if I need to go  ;D  but will see you at weekend in october – I need to go first weekend as have another course following weekend  ;D

Izzie

I think its a week or 2 before the start date :-\ its def worth going to, I went and gained a lot from it!

will see you at chc weekend ;D ;D

Mudgie

Went to flyball with Nacho for his second week at beginners class.  He thumped the box so hard for the ball it toppled  ::)  ;D  He has been promoted – asked if  I would bring him to the intermediate class on a Thursday from now on  ;D  ;D Is there any end to the talent of my superstar – I wanted to take him to this for fun – now I want him to be part of a WINNING TEAM  ;D

The class night is going to change in winter so I may be able to do this as well as BB course  ;D

*Nat*

Well done  ;D As if we thought the superstar would do anything but great!!  😀

Mudgie

need to get his stop a bit quicker when he ran back to me he overran and hurdled the fence behind me  ::)

hehe well done Nacho – can you get someone to take some pics next time Mudgie  :-*

emma_pen

I missed yesterday as I had other plans. Pixi is my friends Beagle and a sweetie. I am glad you’ll be coming on a Thursday, Nacho sounds like a great flyball dog and sure he’ll be on the team pretty soon! I love his name too! See you tomorrow if you go – and hope for no rain! I’ll be in class after you (8-9) with Elliot if you want to see him run. Elliot used to run through the netting every time when we first started – he’s over enthusiastic  😀
    Em x

Mudgie

One of the guys who is part of the tailwaggers said that Nacho reminded him of Elliot – I took that as a compliment  ;D

Hazel wanted to borrow nacho for mondays competition  ;D

.dodger.

Maybe Nooch Pooch can give dodger some lessons next week ::) 😀

*Nat*

I think you need to get some videos of them doing this, would love to see it  ;D

Mudgie

will try next week  ;D

.dodger.

will bring my camera next week too ;D

Dawn

We had a lovely training day this weekend with Janine and Gerard from the Hampshire Harriers and the dogs have so improved.  We are hoping that we may be able to use our venue now to have training days with guest trainers, if your club would be interested in joining us please let us know and we will see what we can organinse.  Dawn

Our club in Exeter are now able to make and supply you with white polymer board flyball jumps.  Delivery within 3 weeks £120 including p&p. 

For more information contact dawn.binding@btinternet.com

Mudgie

sori but forgot all about camera – and laura never had one either  ::)  we are crap  ;D

dogs had lovely night and competition time in october  ;D  did some box work tonight – getting technique – wish someone would tell nooch he just wanted the ball ::)

.dodger.

i was in such a rush to get there on time (ended up being 10 mins late ::)) that i forgot my camera.
    It wasn’t the best of starts either as the first dog we stood next to barked and growled at dodger which caused him bark and growl back :boooo: that then got me all stressed out 😀

Anyway the last time we went dodger was borrrring – he just wanted to lie down all the time and was running at snail speed to get the ball ::) so i brought his fav ball on a string to try and get him more excited about it all. That wasn’t the best idea as he then though why bother going through all the runing and jumping to get a plain tennis ball when his mummy has his fav ball hidden in her pocket.
    He also did decide to hop the fence a couple of times so i was lucky i had the ball cos he came straight back :laugh: I think next week i’m going to have to take some seditives to carm me down and a boring all squidgy ball that dodger couldn’t care less about. ::)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime