Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Food as always

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

it is prob because she now having the ends of the ribs…up the oil you putting on them…you could also give her some lightly cooked liver…it a natural laxative

raw liver? i dont lightly cook anything  ;D actually thats the one thing she hasnt been having – will go shops tomorrow and get some, and up the oil too – that make her happy  ;D

And she had a whole chicken drumstick – i let her eat the lot – she managed  :yes:

:surprise: Honey just ate a whole rib in about two minutes flat – sure record for her  ::)

kizkiznobite

;D she a wee pig….

she is bev because……….she decided she still hungry and has just (well is just finishing right now) a whole tin of sardines………..  😀 and she lick lick licking the bowl a sign shed eat more if offered…….and no she not having can see her belly from here  😀

She still wants MORE – think I should check her for worms  :surprise:  😀

kizkiznobite

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  :-X  :-X  :-X :what:  :what:  :what:

errmmm suz…how many times have your eyes been bigger than your belly…and was that when you had finally gotten something you really enjoyed?  :gum:

I didnt let her have any more honest  ;D I know how big her belly is even if SHE doesnt  :yes:

And bev id never eat too much perish the though……now wheres the rest of that chocolate  >:D  ;D

urgh she couldnt go this morning – she did try but just some water came out tiny bit she didnt seem overly bothered – and she could of gone in garden before walkies, didnt think to watch he  :embarrass: she had potato last night, maybe she shouldnt of…………

slightly concerned cos shes had two chicken drumsticks this morning – and i dont want her eating too much if it not coming out the other end  :-\ bev if you do get this will you email me as am near my pc all morning so can check emails  :-* p.s have stuck a load of oil down her throat……………

Aly12

I have read that a small amount of canned pumpkin may help produce a movement.  About 1/8 teaspoon for a small dog e.g. bichon frise.

kizkiznobite

well if you not sure if she went prior to the walk  :-\ have you tried the liver? also get her active …another walk….with a off leash run..get the bowel moving….and yep al pumpkin good….

Aly12

Also found this on the web regarding constipation:-

The first aid type of treatment of canine constipation is liquid paraffin however it can also be treated by large intake of high fibre foods. Pumpkin is especially good as indeed is adding other vegitables such as brocoli. In all cases, encourage your dog to drink as much water as possible. You may even drizzle cod liver oil over his normal food.

kizkiznobite

well done you for researching  🙂

liquid parafin only if very desperate…and then only a couple of times..it impairs liver function

and not too much broccoli in a dogs diet 🙂

Aly12

I must admit I would never have thought of giving a dog liquid parafin!  Molly sometimes has spinach added to her food which she really enjoys

Anonymous

Liquid Parafin  :vomit:

The horse have that sometimes if they have colic… you should see the state of the stables afterwards…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime