Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Found a new spot today

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Found a new spot today

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    *Nick*

Lady at the pet store told me about this old unused gravel quarry less than 10 minutes from our house. It’s private property , posted with 100 no-trespassing signs and completely overrun by people and their dogs paying no attention to the signs  ;D  It’s more for swimming than anything else so the number of Labs and Goldens was a little over the top but our Sadie held her own. She is now a wonderful swimmer and can’t get enough  ;D

It’s a party!!  😀

[img width=468 height=316]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/nmitchell1_photos/IMG_0803.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=318]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/nmitchell1_photos/IMG_0802.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=275]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/nmitchell1_photos/IMG_0801.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=380]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/nmitchell1_photos/IMG_0800.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=383]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/nmitchell1_photos/IMG_0799.jpg[/img]

xtine

😀 brill.. what a find  ;D

lovely pics  :-*

😮 i am sooooo jelouse i want a big lake like that :-\ :'( right thats it im not speaking to you anymore 😛 😀 ;D

brilliant find we will want lots more pictures ;D

*Nat*

And there’ was me thinking you had a zit!!!!!  😀

What a lovely place – look at them all swimming together – fab!  ;D

wow that looks great, all those dogs  ;D Honey would love that, she likes still water she can paddle in  ;D

Diesel73
    quote :

It’s private property , posted with 100 no-trespassing signs and completely overrun by people and their dogs paying no attention to the signs    ;D

Disgusting!  >:(  Those dogs can get in, swim and get out spottles clean  🙁 .
    The lake we have here  ::) …We got muddy black sand 😛 . I demand stones for one side of our little lake. I want to come home with clean dogs for once too  :-X .

Nice pics  🙂 . Bet Sadie had a bal with all those friends to swim with.

*Nick*

It certainly was a good find, right now especially considering the heat. Every day is over 30 degrees and Sadie doesn’t like the heat so we have to have water on all of our proper walks now.
    She swam across and back a few times but mostly wanted to play with the Goldens although she could not for the life of her figure out why they were so darned interested in sticks  😀

.dodger.

evil evil evil!! >:D >:D

i am sooo jealous Nick 😀 >:D it looks gorgeous ;D

Anonymous

Oh all those new friends she’s made Sweet
    Lovely spot Nick

*Nick*

Oh I forgot! One of the Goldens, the dark red one, would DIVE for rocks! Head down bum up ,would stay down for almost 30 seconds and then come up with a huge rock in its mouth! Was hilarious  😀

GSPmad

[quote author=kerrie and stan link=topic=12043.msg231125#msg231125 date=1216491370]
    😮 i am sooooo jelouse i want a big lake like that :-\ :'( right thats it im not speaking to you anymore 😛 😀 ;D

[/quote]

well you got nice beaches.  >:D

another lovely spot nick, think i’m going to emigrate.  😀

nice pics too.  ;D

Hehe, doggy swimming pool!

oh wow lovely pics so many doggies  ;D

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=12043.msg231198#msg231198 date=1216496893]
    [quote author=kerrie and stan link=topic=12043.msg231125#msg231125 date=1216491370]

[/quote]

well you got nice beaches.  >:D
    [/quote]

true but we dont have many spots that the dogs can go swimming other than the sea.

oh gsp i got a picture of puckpool beach that i will post later on the walking bit ;D now that will make you gelouse because its gorgeouse 😛 😀 ;D

GSPmad

already am jealous.  😛

we have a manky river.

and dorain can’t go in it because he refuses to go in water unless there is a slope and he can wade in gradually after his canal experience.  😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime