Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Gang memeber number 7

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Gang memeber number 7

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Bilclarie

Yes you read it right I have had a 2yr old male returned to me Easter weekend, Louis is litter brother to Raven and Ivy, do I really need anymore Gang memebers 😉 whilst activley looking for a home for him, he’s ok here with us indefinatley, and perminantly if need be, he hasn’t got a pet passport so will be sorting that out this week, he’s fine with all my girls and has been catrated, but obviously not meet the 2 boy’s other than nose to nose through a cage, but has shown no signs of male aggression towards either of them which is a good thing, a couple of photos taken down the field this week.

Mo and her ever growing Gang ;D

.dodger.

he’s lovely Mo :-* i hope he finds a good home whether it be with you or a new family 🙂

and i think we need an update on your newest little pup 😉 ;D

*Nat*

Aw he’s lovely Mo, my word 7 eh  😮 You lucky thing  ;D

Diesel73

Lucky 7  😀 .

Why they bring boy back?  :-[

Bilclarie

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=14122.msg266012#msg266012 date=1240149828]
    Lucky 7  😀 .

[/quote]

Finantial reasons apparently ::)

xtine

He’s gorgeous  :-* at least they brought him back to you rather than dumping him in a rescue home for months on end… he is lovely  :yes:

Oh hes lovely – poor boy i hope you find a lovely new home for him soon  :-*

Diesel73

[quote author=Bilclarie link=topic=14122.msg266021#msg266021 date=1240162365]
    [quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=14122.msg266012#msg266012 date=1240149828]
    Lucky 7  😀 .

[/quote]

Finantial reasons apparently ::)

[/quote]
    Oh come on  ::) .
    Well atleast they didn’t ditch him some place and brought him back to you. Whether he stays with you or goes to a different final home, i’m sure you’ll do him good.  😉

Bilclarie

When I sell puppy’s the new owners sign a contract to say the dog for what ever reason will be returned to me for me to rehome as its a legal and binding contract, they could be in a great deal of trouble if the just got rid of the dog, hence Louis return to me, anyway I’ve been to the vets with him and he’s in good health even if he is over weight so he’s now on the start of the pet passport scheme he will be having his blood test done in around 28 days time then the waiting period begins, I have already got him on a diet of no crap in his bowl and more excersice and he’s already lost a few pounds and looking much better will take a few more pictures when the weather breaks as its done nothing but nrain here for the last few days ::)

Mo and the Gang

.dodger.

been raining here to Mo ::) glad he’s in good health and looking forward to some more picture’s of him :-*

Diesel73

Well Mo, i’m a little more …. how you say the word for; not trusting people very much i don’t know or just met?… All ik think is, good they brought him back and not made him ‘disappear’ somehow.  😉
    Looking forward to seeing more of him. When the sun apears again  ::) .

Bilclarie

Hi All not been around for a while have my hands full here at the moment but to get back on subject

Louis has found a new home in England he travels the weekend of the 5th/6th of December as his passport isn’t valid until the 4th, the couple who have been out twice to spend time with him have had Dobermanns for years and have over the last 18mths lost 3 one a male to old age 14yrs and 2 younger females to DCM, Louis loves them visiting as do all the gang as they come out with lots of goodies and spend lots of time playing football and frizby with them down the field, I’m sure Louis wll be one very happy spoilt boy and although we will all miss him he will have a fantastic life long home with Chris and Caroline, they have even promised to come and stay in France next year for a holiday  and come here for a few days to visit, I have added a photo of how Louis look now I have had him on a diet and with lots and lots of excersice he has managed to loose nearly 8 kilo’s and he looks and I’m sure he feels much better for it

[img width=468 height=351]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p244/bilclarie/IMG_0025-1.jpg[/img] Louis

[img width=468 height=351]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p244/bilclarie/IMG_0022-1.jpg[/img] Louis Jessica and not forgetting the Beastie Siren

Mo xx

Mudgie

I never tire of your photos of your dogs – please post many more

*Nat*

He looks fab for losing weight  :ok: Glad you found such a great home for him, brill news  🙂

Anonymous

glad you have found him a home he looks in great shape now  ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime