Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

‘get me to the church on time’

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip ‘get me to the church on time’

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 940 total)
  • Author
    Gracie

all quiet on the wedding front!

Waggi did you decide what to do with the wedding / flyball weekend?

*Nat*

Blimey not caught up with this thread for a while – just seen your ticker not long now  ;D

xtine

we got our invites the other day.. except they didn’t print our map on one of the inserts  ::) waiting for that to come through today / tomorrrow

Not long at all now then Cheryl  ;D you almost sorted?

Gracie

bummer about the invites, but good they sorting it qucik, what are your invites like?
    are you sorted with everything as well Christime, and you Sarah, yours isnt long either  🙂

i know 6 weeks on sat  >:D it still doent feel real!

am all sorted just about  :-[ just trying to avoid the dreaded dog walker tan  >:D

just need to get dress for my mum shes bought and taken back 3 so far and is about to return a 4th ::)
    so guys if you want to point out any shops / dresses for me ones could order online  ;D

this is what she has had
    one gold one that had a hole init
    and this http://www.coast-stores.com/fcp/product/-/ALLDresses/Lenon-Dress/2224640360 which sqwished her boobs and they dont go anybigger sizes

this which she loves http://www.coast-stores.com/fcp/product/-/ALLDresses/Grace-Duchess-Satin-Dress/2143386389 and it looked great on, but mother of the groom got her oufit 1st and is wearing this http://www.ccfashion.co.uk/Dresses/Lacquer-Red-Print-Dress/invt/db7503skpr445&bklist=&layout=default  😛

what is the etiquette for mums wearing different styles / shades of the same colour?!! (as they would bothe be waering white / ivory jackets too!!

so any shops you guys can think of, she dont want dowdy is only late forties!

xtine

that’s such a shame about the dresses being so close…will have a think..  😉

Mudgie

as long as accessories are different and they both feel confident and lovely why should any etiquette matter  ;D

Gracie what is happening with pooch on the day  ???

*Lassie*

what is the etiquette for mums wearing different styles / shades of the same colour?!! (as they would bothe be waering white / ivory jackets too!!

I agree with Mudgie, if both are happy and not worried about their outfits looking the same/similar why worry. All eyes should be on the Bride anyway ;D

xtine

Monsoon must be a good bet for a dress  :-*

Gracie

mother of the groom is the one who will be bothered re the dresses, my nan bought a dress from same place as MIL to be and the 1st thing she said was its not like mine is it ?  ::) and she told me the colours of her dress so my mum didnt get the same  ::)

Gracies Aunty Bev  ;D is coming down to look her fri sat and coming back down for the honeymoon too  :-*

hmmm like the last monsoon one and the 1st 2 debenhams ones are ones i picked out for her  we thinking of a two piece from coast and are going to york on fri to have a look  🙂
    this two pices skirt on right top http://www.coast-stores.com/fcp/product/-//Hester-Duchess-Satin-Bustier/2151445828

but what colours to wear with it? other than ivory / the right red i thought might look nice – any others?

Mudgie

cool Gracies Aunty Bev will be meeting up with Nooch Pooch  ;D

xtine

we are going for our menu tasting session in a bit  ;D  am nice and hungry  ;D

Gracie

mmmmm so how did it go?!  ;D

xtine

went well  ;D canapes were lovely  😛 smoked salmon blinis, goats cheese and parma ham thingys  😀 and something else that i can’t remember… all yummy.. have made note that bestman / bridesmaid must nab a plateful of those for us cause I suspect we’ll be too busy to eat any  😉
    starter choice was ok chicken and parma ham terrine…with red onion jam was ok and then a tomato parmesan and red onion tart.. which was a bit greasy and tasteless  :-\
    mains we tried roast sirloin of locally reared beef served traditionally with red wine jus and homemade horseradish……. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  ;D def what i would have- was so tender and tasty  ;D and the other option we chose was fillet of sea bass with herb butter sauce and pommes purees.. mmmmmmmmm again  ;D and then puddings… we chose..Dark chocolate cheesecake with cappucino ice cream.. was huge.. too much after all of the above.. but tasty  🙂 and the other was Chocolate and orange terrine with vanilla ice cream.. again delicious but too much  :-\
    we don’t have to have any of those, there is a huge menu to choose from… so we will rethink the starters and are going to opt out of the puddings cause we are having 4 tiers of cheese for our wedding cake so there’s no need for puds….

I love food  😀

oh sounds yum xtine…i love food too far too much  ::)

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 940 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime