Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Gossip for June!

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Gossip for June!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=15926.msg280322#msg280322 date=1309112388]
    Dex got 1st in a postgrad class of 4 today then went on to get BOB – so proud of him!!
    [/quote]
    Congrats congrates, little man. You too, Suziesuz, cause he could not gotten this far without your good care.

Thanks Diesel – hes a good boy enjoys it all very much!

Off to windsor this weekend for champ show…….assuming my car is working  :boooo:

Izzie

Will be at Windsor as well, our rings are next to each other too, so hopefully we can meet up? x

I will be there iz – car is fucked though – head gaskets gone  :boooo: but im getting there on way or another!!

dex got best adult at match tonight yey so proud of him 😀

Yey dex got 2nd in junor out of 6 and 1st in yearling out of 3 – so so so proud of him 😀

Travis 1

Well done to both of you 🙂

The boys done it again – got 1st in postgrad and went on to win BOB and then got a 4th in a rather large stakes class!! xx Popeye got 3rd in puppy!

dex got first in special yearling and 1st in post grad and BOB today at hampshire gundog open show today x

Diesel73

Well my goodness, Suz ;D ! You are truly a champ. If you would have a bottle of champagne for a win every time, you’d be an alcoholic soon  😉 bwahahaha.
    Keep going, girl, keep going  :-* .

Well, this old boy is counting down 9 days. than i am on my plane to Turkey  ;D . Oh yeah, sun, sea and heat here i coooome.  :yes:

Just hate leaving Dieseldog  :-[ . He hasn’t been left out on his own ever since Wodan passed on  :confused: . Will be first time all alone if i exclude the cat. My mother in law will take good care of him here in my house. I know that but… Still hate leaving him.

Am still ‘doubting’ over the breed of Dieseldog’s baby bro. Sheltie or Groenendaeler….. Still got a while to think left. Diesel is clearly enjoying his one to one time.  He even tells off the cat if i did it first  :scared: ( those among us that have a cat too, know that this is a veeeeeery brave move to make lol).

*Lassie*

Sheltie or Groenendaeler….. Still got a while to think left. Diesel is clearly enjoying his one to one time.  He even tells off the cat if i did it first  ( those among us that have a cat too, know that this is a veeeeeery brave move to make lol).

BOTH !!!
    one for you and one for your daughter ;D
    Diesel is being very brave :surprise:

Diesel73

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=15926.msg280473#msg280473 date=1312493392]
    Sheltie or Groenendaeler….. Still got a while to think left. Diesel is clearly enjoying his one to one time.  He even tells off the cat if i did it first  ( those among us that have a cat too, know that this is a veeeeeery brave move to make lol).

BOTH !!!
    one for you and one for your daughter ;D
    Diesel is being very brave :surprise:
    [/quote]
    Only problem for me if i buy a sheltie is that he will deffinitely become a spoilt little @rse.  :canadian:
    My daughter will take care of that  :crazy: .
    Than again… A Wodan in colour and mini-size… Would be an excellent pupper for my kids to learn how to train a workmate.
    On the other hand…. Black wolfie…. Big black satinsoft good as gold furball…

If only my sweet sunshine would agree. I agreed that the cat was the last new species of animal to arrive IN the house but yet i came home a few weeks ago with 2 kids and 2 Gerbils … Didn’t go down well with my wife  ;D bwahahahaha.

Went to a companion show today and dex won AV gundog then got reserve best in show – clever boy 😀

And yesterday at horley open show he bombed in the breed class – he was tired have NEVER known him have to be nearly dragged round the ring – he got 5th in an open class of 8 so cant complain TOO much haha, but hed perked up by the end of the day and in a stakes open class of 7 he came first 😀 won me £12 – not bad considering i was rooting through a bag and found £70 i didnt even remember i had in there it musta been sat there for a year lol!!

Diesel73

That’s it Dex! Way to go, boy  :-* .

Errrr, sweet Suz, would you care to come moneyhunting at my house? Cause mine seemt to keep vanishing without a trace  :canadian: .

Was Aeryns first birthday today – time sure flies! Poor kids not well…….we been at docs he says ear/chest infection – shes still no better……back tomorrow cos im not happy but she managed to enjoy her birthday as shes a happy kid even when shes poorly really!

backs much better but off to physio a week tomorrow, have numbness in my leg/foot, which isnt great they suspect a bulging disc which is really not great but for now im not in pain so just taking it from there really!

And dex got BOB at weston super mare yesterday – then shortlisted to last 9 out of 22 in gundog group!!

*Lassie*

Glad your little Aeryn had a lovely birthday and clever boy Dexter.
    Lets hope your back settles down, not much fun being in pain :nono:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime